*Enough people are watching the reality show “L.A. Hair” for WE tv to sign on for a third season.
The series, which chronicles the fast-paced, celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble, was given a 12-episode renewal, the network announced Monday.
“L.A. Hair” was up 66% among women 25-54, +40% among women 18-49 and +57% among both total viewers and total women over its debut season.
L.A. Hair joins the network’s growing 2014 slate which also includes the return of “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas” and WE tv’s entry into scripted programming with “The Divide.”
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here