*Enough people are watching the reality show “L.A. Hair” for WE tv to sign on for a third season.
The series, which chronicles the fast-paced, celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble, was given a 12-episode renewal, the network announced Monday.
“L.A. Hair” was up 66% among women 25-54, +40% among women 18-49 and +57% among both total viewers and total women over its debut season.
L.A. Hair joins the network’s growing 2014 slate which also includes the return of “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas” and WE tv’s entry into scripted programming with “The Divide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here