*Enough people are watching the reality show “L.A. Hair” for WE tv to sign on for a third season.
The series, which chronicles the fast-paced, celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble, was given a 12-episode renewal, the network announced Monday.
“L.A. Hair” was up 66% among women 25-54, +40% among women 18-49 and +57% among both total viewers and total women over its debut season.
L.A. Hair joins the network’s growing 2014 slate which also includes the return of “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas” and WE tv’s entry into scripted programming with “The Divide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here