*Enough people are watching the reality show “L.A. Hair” for WE tv to sign on for a third season.
The series, which chronicles the fast-paced, celebrity-studded hair salon owned by stylist Kim Kimble, was given a 12-episode renewal, the network announced Monday.
“L.A. Hair” was up 66% among women 25-54, +40% among women 18-49 and +57% among both total viewers and total women over its debut season.
L.A. Hair joins the network’s growing 2014 slate which also includes the return of “Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas” and WE tv’s entry into scripted programming with “The Divide.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here