*4Season Style Management, a full-service image consulting firm created by WNBA Superstar and Olympian Cappie Pondexter and Lisa Smith Craig (LSC Styling), celebrated their three year anniversary on Wednesday, Sept. 4th at the luxurious Gansevoort Hotel with a star studded event entitled Fashion Night In-Pop Up Review hosted by VH1’s Ariane Davis.
The soiree hosted some of fashion, sports, and entertainment’s elite guests such as Luke James, Tristan “Mack” Wilds, Olivia, Cassandra Freeman of VH1’s Single Ladies), J.R. Smith (NY Knicks) and many more.
4Season Style Management is the brainchild of Olympic gold-medalist and WNBA superstar Cappie Pondexter and style expert Lisa Smith Craig. Providing services such as personal shopping, wardrobe, fashion styling, and image management. 4Seasons represents WNBA stars such as Essence Carson, Ebony Hoffman, Kia Vaughn, Plenette Pearson and actress, Rayuana Aleyce. Throughout their three years, 4Season Style has had the pleasure of working their magic on brands such as Elle Magazine, Zink Magazine, Fiasco Homme and JCPenney’s.
Fashion was the focus of the evening, of course. Designers such as Sammy B. of Project Runway, Coco&Breezy, Mercura, LaureLuxe, Frank NY, Alicia P and Taleno showed off their pieces with models popping up throughout the evening showcasing their garments and accessories.
Guests were treated to hors d’oeuvres and Rémy Martin V cocktails. VH1’s Amanda Seales and DJ Stiletto were also in the building.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here