*4Season Style Management, a full-service image consulting firm created by WNBA Superstar and Olympian Cappie Pondexter and Lisa Smith Craig (LSC Styling), celebrated their three year anniversary on Wednesday, Sept. 4th at the luxurious Gansevoort Hotel with a star studded event entitled Fashion Night In-Pop Up Review hosted by VH1’s Ariane Davis.
The soiree hosted some of fashion, sports, and entertainment’s elite guests such as Luke James, Tristan “Mack” Wilds, Olivia, Cassandra Freeman of VH1’s Single Ladies), J.R. Smith (NY Knicks) and many more.
4Season Style Management is the brainchild of Olympic gold-medalist and WNBA superstar Cappie Pondexter and style expert Lisa Smith Craig. Providing services such as personal shopping, wardrobe, fashion styling, and image management. 4Seasons represents WNBA stars such as Essence Carson, Ebony Hoffman, Kia Vaughn, Plenette Pearson and actress, Rayuana Aleyce. Throughout their three years, 4Season Style has had the pleasure of working their magic on brands such as Elle Magazine, Zink Magazine, Fiasco Homme and JCPenney’s.
Fashion was the focus of the evening, of course. Designers such as Sammy B. of Project Runway, Coco&Breezy, Mercura, LaureLuxe, Frank NY, Alicia P and Taleno showed off their pieces with models popping up throughout the evening showcasing their garments and accessories.
Guests were treated to hors d’oeuvres and Rémy Martin V cocktails. VH1’s Amanda Seales and DJ Stiletto were also in the building.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here