*4Season Style Management, a full-service image consulting firm created by WNBA Superstar and Olympian Cappie Pondexter and Lisa Smith Craig (LSC Styling), celebrated their three year anniversary on Wednesday, Sept. 4th at the luxurious Gansevoort Hotel with a star studded event entitled Fashion Night In-Pop Up Review hosted by VH1’s Ariane Davis.
The soiree hosted some of fashion, sports, and entertainment’s elite guests such as Luke James, Tristan “Mack” Wilds, Olivia, Cassandra Freeman of VH1’s Single Ladies), J.R. Smith (NY Knicks) and many more.
4Season Style Management is the brainchild of Olympic gold-medalist and WNBA superstar Cappie Pondexter and style expert Lisa Smith Craig. Providing services such as personal shopping, wardrobe, fashion styling, and image management. 4Seasons represents WNBA stars such as Essence Carson, Ebony Hoffman, Kia Vaughn, Plenette Pearson and actress, Rayuana Aleyce. Throughout their three years, 4Season Style has had the pleasure of working their magic on brands such as Elle Magazine, Zink Magazine, Fiasco Homme and JCPenney’s.
Fashion was the focus of the evening, of course. Designers such as Sammy B. of Project Runway, Coco&Breezy, Mercura, LaureLuxe, Frank NY, Alicia P and Taleno showed off their pieces with models popping up throughout the evening showcasing their garments and accessories.
Guests were treated to hors d’oeuvres and Rémy Martin V cocktails. VH1’s Amanda Seales and DJ Stiletto were also in the building.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here