*“The X Factor,” with new judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio joining Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell on the panel, hit series lows with its Season 3 premiere Wednesday.
The one-hour opener drew 6.2 million viewers, down from last season’s two-hour average of 8.7 million. Wednesday’s numbers are also half of the series’ much-hyped premiere marks two years ago (12.5 million).
“The X Factor” did beat NBC’s “Million Second Quiz” (5.2 million) head-to-head, but was edged out by CBS’ “Big Brother”(6.7 million).
Despite the drop-off, Fox still won the night, thanks to the “MasterChef” finale (6.2 million), which grew two-tenths from last week.
Elsewhere, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (9.8 million) and Camp (3.5 million) were down and flat.
Below, one of the few standouts from Wednesday night – 54-year-old (yes, 54) Lillie McCloud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here