*“The X Factor,” with new judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio joining Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell on the panel, hit series lows with its Season 3 premiere Wednesday.
The one-hour opener drew 6.2 million viewers, down from last season’s two-hour average of 8.7 million. Wednesday’s numbers are also half of the series’ much-hyped premiere marks two years ago (12.5 million).
“The X Factor” did beat NBC’s “Million Second Quiz” (5.2 million) head-to-head, but was edged out by CBS’ “Big Brother”(6.7 million).
Despite the drop-off, Fox still won the night, thanks to the “MasterChef” finale (6.2 million), which grew two-tenths from last week.
Elsewhere, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (9.8 million) and Camp (3.5 million) were down and flat.
Below, one of the few standouts from Wednesday night – 54-year-old (yes, 54) Lillie McCloud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here