*“The X Factor,” with new judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio joining Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell on the panel, hit series lows with its Season 3 premiere Wednesday.
The one-hour opener drew 6.2 million viewers, down from last season’s two-hour average of 8.7 million. Wednesday’s numbers are also half of the series’ much-hyped premiere marks two years ago (12.5 million).
“The X Factor” did beat NBC’s “Million Second Quiz” (5.2 million) head-to-head, but was edged out by CBS’ “Big Brother”(6.7 million).
Despite the drop-off, Fox still won the night, thanks to the “MasterChef” finale (6.2 million), which grew two-tenths from last week.
Elsewhere, NBC’s America’s Got Talent (9.8 million) and Camp (3.5 million) were down and flat.
Below, one of the few standouts from Wednesday night – 54-year-old (yes, 54) Lillie McCloud.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here