*Even though she’s 42-years old, actress Tasha Smith wants a baby–now!
The firecracker recently told celebrity gossip-gobbler Wendy Williams that she has every intention of producing a little one, even if that means clearing her schedule to make it happen. Smith opened up about trying to conceive a child with her husband of three years, Keith Douglas.
She told Williams she keeps close track of her ovulating days.
“I’m working on it, honey. As a matter of fact, I’ll be ovulating soon. I countdown my days of travel during that time of ovulation. I get home or stay home,” she shared. “When you’re 42, you gotta pee on the stick! I’m taking it honey around the clock.”
Tasha’s obviously dedicated and committed to going half on baby. In fact, she said her husband caught her standing upside down after makin’ whoopee. “I’m making sure it sticks, it’s dropping down!” she quipped.
Yeah, that’s not weird…
Even though she hasn’t birthed any biological children (yet), Smith is a mother to her husband’s five kids. She doesn’t call them stepchildren, however, they’re “bonus kids.” And unlike her sass-mouthed character Angela on For Better or Worse, she doesn’t have any baby-mama drama.
“We’re all great friends,” Smith explained before sharing this Thanksgiving will be with every member of the family, including her “bonus” kids’ mothers (awkward). “This is the new normal baby!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here