*Bryan Abrams, of the ‘90s band Color Me Badd, is wanted on an arrest warrant in Cleveland County, Okla., the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to FOX411.
“It’s on a probation violation for domestic abuse,” a rep from the Sheriff’s Office explained.
According to NewsOK, who first reported the warrant, the now 43-year-old singer pleaded guilty to one count of domestic abuse in April 2012, and he was ordered to receive counseling, but records show he hasn’t been following the terms of his probation.
The Sheriff’s Office said an arrest warrant was issued in February 2013.
According to NewsOK, which cites an affidavit, Abrams has been involved in 12 other domestic violence cases since 2005.
Abrams third divorce is currently pending.
The singer first gained fame in 1987 as a member of Color Me Badd. The R&B group recently reunited in 2010, with just Abrams and Mark Calderon coming together for a concert in Hawaii.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here