*Bryan Abrams, of the ‘90s band Color Me Badd, is wanted on an arrest warrant in Cleveland County, Okla., the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to FOX411.
“It’s on a probation violation for domestic abuse,” a rep from the Sheriff’s Office explained.
According to NewsOK, who first reported the warrant, the now 43-year-old singer pleaded guilty to one count of domestic abuse in April 2012, and he was ordered to receive counseling, but records show he hasn’t been following the terms of his probation.
The Sheriff’s Office said an arrest warrant was issued in February 2013.
According to NewsOK, which cites an affidavit, Abrams has been involved in 12 other domestic violence cases since 2005.
Abrams third divorce is currently pending.
The singer first gained fame in 1987 as a member of Color Me Badd. The R&B group recently reunited in 2010, with just Abrams and Mark Calderon coming together for a concert in Hawaii.
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here