*Bryan Abrams, of the ‘90s band Color Me Badd, is wanted on an arrest warrant in Cleveland County, Okla., the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to FOX411.
“It’s on a probation violation for domestic abuse,” a rep from the Sheriff’s Office explained.
According to NewsOK, who first reported the warrant, the now 43-year-old singer pleaded guilty to one count of domestic abuse in April 2012, and he was ordered to receive counseling, but records show he hasn’t been following the terms of his probation.
The Sheriff’s Office said an arrest warrant was issued in February 2013.
According to NewsOK, which cites an affidavit, Abrams has been involved in 12 other domestic violence cases since 2005.
Abrams third divorce is currently pending.
The singer first gained fame in 1987 as a member of Color Me Badd. The R&B group recently reunited in 2010, with just Abrams and Mark Calderon coming together for a concert in Hawaii.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here