*Bryan Abrams, of the ‘90s band Color Me Badd, is wanted on an arrest warrant in Cleveland County, Okla., the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to FOX411.
“It’s on a probation violation for domestic abuse,” a rep from the Sheriff’s Office explained.
According to NewsOK, who first reported the warrant, the now 43-year-old singer pleaded guilty to one count of domestic abuse in April 2012, and he was ordered to receive counseling, but records show he hasn’t been following the terms of his probation.
The Sheriff’s Office said an arrest warrant was issued in February 2013.
According to NewsOK, which cites an affidavit, Abrams has been involved in 12 other domestic violence cases since 2005.
Abrams third divorce is currently pending.
The singer first gained fame in 1987 as a member of Color Me Badd. The R&B group recently reunited in 2010, with just Abrams and Mark Calderon coming together for a concert in Hawaii.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here