*Bryan Abrams, of the ‘90s band Color Me Badd, is wanted on an arrest warrant in Cleveland County, Okla., the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to FOX411.
“It’s on a probation violation for domestic abuse,” a rep from the Sheriff’s Office explained.
According to NewsOK, who first reported the warrant, the now 43-year-old singer pleaded guilty to one count of domestic abuse in April 2012, and he was ordered to receive counseling, but records show he hasn’t been following the terms of his probation.
The Sheriff’s Office said an arrest warrant was issued in February 2013.
According to NewsOK, which cites an affidavit, Abrams has been involved in 12 other domestic violence cases since 2005.
Abrams third divorce is currently pending.
The singer first gained fame in 1987 as a member of Color Me Badd. The R&B group recently reunited in 2010, with just Abrams and Mark Calderon coming together for a concert in Hawaii.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here