*Fans of the Style Network may have noticed that it is now called Esquire TV, and targets men instead of women.
The budding cable channel will debut its fourth original program “How I Rock It” on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 p.m. Hosted by NBA star Baron Davis, who has been recognized for his off-court style, has served as a style correspondent for the NBA, the six-part series will profile athletes, musicians, celebrities, designers, influencers and street-style icons who are “setting a stylish new standard for today’s man.”
Topics will include Jason Lee’s love of vintage motorcycles, Mr. Cartoon’s tattoos, John Varvatos‘ rock and roll clothing line and Marcus Samuelsson’s new restaurant.
“How I Rock It” is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Citizen Jones. Watch a sneak peek below.
Davis most recently played for the New York Knicks before a knee injury took him out of commission in May 2012.
Esquire Network launched last month, taking the place of Style Network. Other original series include “The Getaway,” a travel-themed show featuring a different celebrity host in every episode; chef competition “Knife Fight”; and “Brew Dogs,” in which two brewery owners visit different beer towns around the U.S.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here