*Fans of the Style Network may have noticed that it is now called Esquire TV, and targets men instead of women.
The budding cable channel will debut its fourth original program “How I Rock It” on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 p.m. Hosted by NBA star Baron Davis, who has been recognized for his off-court style, has served as a style correspondent for the NBA, the six-part series will profile athletes, musicians, celebrities, designers, influencers and street-style icons who are “setting a stylish new standard for today’s man.”
Topics will include Jason Lee’s love of vintage motorcycles, Mr. Cartoon’s tattoos, John Varvatos‘ rock and roll clothing line and Marcus Samuelsson’s new restaurant.
“How I Rock It” is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Citizen Jones. Watch a sneak peek below.
Davis most recently played for the New York Knicks before a knee injury took him out of commission in May 2012.
Esquire Network launched last month, taking the place of Style Network. Other original series include “The Getaway,” a travel-themed show featuring a different celebrity host in every episode; chef competition “Knife Fight”; and “Brew Dogs,” in which two brewery owners visit different beer towns around the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here