*Fans of the Style Network may have noticed that it is now called Esquire TV, and targets men instead of women.
The budding cable channel will debut its fourth original program “How I Rock It” on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 p.m. Hosted by NBA star Baron Davis, who has been recognized for his off-court style, has served as a style correspondent for the NBA, the six-part series will profile athletes, musicians, celebrities, designers, influencers and street-style icons who are “setting a stylish new standard for today’s man.”
Topics will include Jason Lee’s love of vintage motorcycles, Mr. Cartoon’s tattoos, John Varvatos‘ rock and roll clothing line and Marcus Samuelsson’s new restaurant.
“How I Rock It” is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Citizen Jones. Watch a sneak peek below.
Davis most recently played for the New York Knicks before a knee injury took him out of commission in May 2012.
Esquire Network launched last month, taking the place of Style Network. Other original series include “The Getaway,” a travel-themed show featuring a different celebrity host in every episode; chef competition “Knife Fight”; and “Brew Dogs,” in which two brewery owners visit different beer towns around the U.S.
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here