*Fans of the Style Network may have noticed that it is now called Esquire TV, and targets men instead of women.
The budding cable channel will debut its fourth original program “How I Rock It” on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 p.m. Hosted by NBA star Baron Davis, who has been recognized for his off-court style, has served as a style correspondent for the NBA, the six-part series will profile athletes, musicians, celebrities, designers, influencers and street-style icons who are “setting a stylish new standard for today’s man.”
Topics will include Jason Lee’s love of vintage motorcycles, Mr. Cartoon’s tattoos, John Varvatos‘ rock and roll clothing line and Marcus Samuelsson’s new restaurant.
“How I Rock It” is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Citizen Jones. Watch a sneak peek below.
Davis most recently played for the New York Knicks before a knee injury took him out of commission in May 2012.
Esquire Network launched last month, taking the place of Style Network. Other original series include “The Getaway,” a travel-themed show featuring a different celebrity host in every episode; chef competition “Knife Fight”; and “Brew Dogs,” in which two brewery owners visit different beer towns around the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here