*Fans of the Style Network may have noticed that it is now called Esquire TV, and targets men instead of women.
The budding cable channel will debut its fourth original program “How I Rock It” on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 p.m. Hosted by NBA star Baron Davis, who has been recognized for his off-court style, has served as a style correspondent for the NBA, the six-part series will profile athletes, musicians, celebrities, designers, influencers and street-style icons who are “setting a stylish new standard for today’s man.”
Topics will include Jason Lee’s love of vintage motorcycles, Mr. Cartoon’s tattoos, John Varvatos‘ rock and roll clothing line and Marcus Samuelsson’s new restaurant.
“How I Rock It” is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Citizen Jones. Watch a sneak peek below.
Davis most recently played for the New York Knicks before a knee injury took him out of commission in May 2012.
Esquire Network launched last month, taking the place of Style Network. Other original series include “The Getaway,” a travel-themed show featuring a different celebrity host in every episode; chef competition “Knife Fight”; and “Brew Dogs,” in which two brewery owners visit different beer towns around the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here