*Tina Knowles has gone public with her new man.
Beyoncé’s mama, 59, walked the red carpet at the Angel Ball in New York City Tuesday evening with actor Richard Lawson, best known for his stints on “All My Children” and “Dynasty.”
According to E! News, Knowles is dating the actor and the pair danced throughout the evening.
An eyewitness says that the couple was “very cute together” at the swanky affair.
Tina also told E! News that both she and Beyoncé are excited about getting into costume for Halloween and that Blue Ivy is jumping in on the family fun.
“Beyoncé has about five outfits picked out for her and she has yet to make a decision,” Tina said. “They are very excited all to dress up this year.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here