Dr. Lillian Glass is a world renowned body language expert and author of “The Body Language of Liars,” who says West and Kardashian are not happy together.
“Kim and Kanye may claim they have a loving relationship, but their body language tells a whole different story,” Dr. Glass told RadarOnline.
“Kim, who loves the press attention, is never seen smiling around Kanye. In fact, she looks sad. On the occasion she does try to eek out a smile, it is not genuine.”
But it’s not just Kim — Dr. Glass says West’s body language is equally as telling.
“Kanye usually looks away or in the opposite direction when he is near Kim,” Dr. Glass said.
“He doesn’t stand close to her and often looks preoccupied and disconnected from her.”
Dr. Glass says that the couple does not display any signs of affection nor do they show they are happy with each other.
“They often lean away from one another, which is not a great sign, and there are no signs of affection between them,” she said.
“They don’t seem happy to be around one another.”
Hmm, as they say, time will will tell.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here