*Cee Lo Green is no longer facing sexual assault charges filed last year after a woman said he put Molly in her drink.
But “The Voice” judge has still been charged with furnishing ecstasy, or MDMA, to the woman when they met at a sushi restaurant for dinner, according to TMZ.
Los Angeles prosecutors reportedly have thrown out the sexual assault charges based on lack of sufficient evidence. The unidentified woman told police that after Green slipped a drug in her drink, she later woke up naked in bed with him with no recollection of how she got there, the gossip site reports. The singer has denied the allegations.
Green, 39, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, may be arraigned on the drug charge as early as Monday afternoon.
In other Green news, his TBS reality show, “The Cee Lo Life,” which follows the star in his professional exploits, will debut in 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here