*Cee Lo Green is no longer facing sexual assault charges filed last year after a woman said he put Molly in her drink.
But “The Voice” judge has still been charged with furnishing ecstasy, or MDMA, to the woman when they met at a sushi restaurant for dinner, according to TMZ.
Los Angeles prosecutors reportedly have thrown out the sexual assault charges based on lack of sufficient evidence. The unidentified woman told police that after Green slipped a drug in her drink, she later woke up naked in bed with him with no recollection of how she got there, the gossip site reports. The singer has denied the allegations.
Green, 39, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, may be arraigned on the drug charge as early as Monday afternoon.
In other Green news, his TBS reality show, “The Cee Lo Life,” which follows the star in his professional exploits, will debut in 2014.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here