*Cee Lo Green is no longer facing sexual assault charges filed last year after a woman said he put Molly in her drink.
But “The Voice” judge has still been charged with furnishing ecstasy, or MDMA, to the woman when they met at a sushi restaurant for dinner, according to TMZ.
Los Angeles prosecutors reportedly have thrown out the sexual assault charges based on lack of sufficient evidence. The unidentified woman told police that after Green slipped a drug in her drink, she later woke up naked in bed with him with no recollection of how she got there, the gossip site reports. The singer has denied the allegations.
Green, 39, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, may be arraigned on the drug charge as early as Monday afternoon.
In other Green news, his TBS reality show, “The Cee Lo Life,” which follows the star in his professional exploits, will debut in 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here