*Cee Lo Green is no longer facing sexual assault charges filed last year after a woman said he put Molly in her drink.
But “The Voice” judge has still been charged with furnishing ecstasy, or MDMA, to the woman when they met at a sushi restaurant for dinner, according to TMZ.
Los Angeles prosecutors reportedly have thrown out the sexual assault charges based on lack of sufficient evidence. The unidentified woman told police that after Green slipped a drug in her drink, she later woke up naked in bed with him with no recollection of how she got there, the gossip site reports. The singer has denied the allegations.
Green, 39, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, may be arraigned on the drug charge as early as Monday afternoon.
In other Green news, his TBS reality show, “The Cee Lo Life,” which follows the star in his professional exploits, will debut in 2014.
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here