*Cee Lo Green is no longer facing sexual assault charges filed last year after a woman said he put Molly in her drink.
But “The Voice” judge has still been charged with furnishing ecstasy, or MDMA, to the woman when they met at a sushi restaurant for dinner, according to TMZ.
Los Angeles prosecutors reportedly have thrown out the sexual assault charges based on lack of sufficient evidence. The unidentified woman told police that after Green slipped a drug in her drink, she later woke up naked in bed with him with no recollection of how she got there, the gossip site reports. The singer has denied the allegations.
Green, 39, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, may be arraigned on the drug charge as early as Monday afternoon.
In other Green news, his TBS reality show, “The Cee Lo Life,” which follows the star in his professional exploits, will debut in 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here