Hands down, as far as Charlemange is concerned, it’s Justin Timberlake. Case closed.
Recently Vlad TV got with the Power 105 “Breakfast Club” member and asked him straight up if Chris Brown will ever be able to reach Michael Jackson status.
“I feel like the window of opportunity on Chris Brown becoming the next Michael Jackson has closed,” Charlamagne emphasized. “And the reason it’s closed is because the industry won’t allow him to be that. People won’t allow him to be that. His public perception has been so tainted.”
“Without question,” Charlamagne said of Justin Timberlake, in response to Vlad’s question about who was closest to being the next MJ out of Chris and Justin. “Chris got him stage performance-wise. But Justin’s a dope performer too. Chris is just a better dancer. As an overall entertainer and when it comes to making records, without question. Chris Brown’s catalog doesn’t even compare to Justin’s musically.”
Watch Charlamange Tha God break it all the way down:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here