Hands down, as far as Charlemange is concerned, it’s Justin Timberlake. Case closed.
Recently Vlad TV got with the Power 105 “Breakfast Club” member and asked him straight up if Chris Brown will ever be able to reach Michael Jackson status.
“I feel like the window of opportunity on Chris Brown becoming the next Michael Jackson has closed,” Charlamagne emphasized. “And the reason it’s closed is because the industry won’t allow him to be that. People won’t allow him to be that. His public perception has been so tainted.”
“Without question,” Charlamagne said of Justin Timberlake, in response to Vlad’s question about who was closest to being the next MJ out of Chris and Justin. “Chris got him stage performance-wise. But Justin’s a dope performer too. Chris is just a better dancer. As an overall entertainer and when it comes to making records, without question. Chris Brown’s catalog doesn’t even compare to Justin’s musically.”
Watch Charlamange Tha God break it all the way down:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here