Hands down, as far as Charlemange is concerned, it’s Justin Timberlake. Case closed.
Recently Vlad TV got with the Power 105 “Breakfast Club” member and asked him straight up if Chris Brown will ever be able to reach Michael Jackson status.
“I feel like the window of opportunity on Chris Brown becoming the next Michael Jackson has closed,” Charlamagne emphasized. “And the reason it’s closed is because the industry won’t allow him to be that. People won’t allow him to be that. His public perception has been so tainted.”
“Without question,” Charlamagne said of Justin Timberlake, in response to Vlad’s question about who was closest to being the next MJ out of Chris and Justin. “Chris got him stage performance-wise. But Justin’s a dope performer too. Chris is just a better dancer. As an overall entertainer and when it comes to making records, without question. Chris Brown’s catalog doesn’t even compare to Justin’s musically.”
Watch Charlamange Tha God break it all the way down:
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here