Hands down, as far as Charlemange is concerned, it’s Justin Timberlake. Case closed.
Recently Vlad TV got with the Power 105 “Breakfast Club” member and asked him straight up if Chris Brown will ever be able to reach Michael Jackson status.
“I feel like the window of opportunity on Chris Brown becoming the next Michael Jackson has closed,” Charlamagne emphasized. “And the reason it’s closed is because the industry won’t allow him to be that. People won’t allow him to be that. His public perception has been so tainted.”
“Without question,” Charlamagne said of Justin Timberlake, in response to Vlad’s question about who was closest to being the next MJ out of Chris and Justin. “Chris got him stage performance-wise. But Justin’s a dope performer too. Chris is just a better dancer. As an overall entertainer and when it comes to making records, without question. Chris Brown’s catalog doesn’t even compare to Justin’s musically.”
Watch Charlamange Tha God break it all the way down:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here