Hands down, as far as Charlemange is concerned, it’s Justin Timberlake. Case closed.
Recently Vlad TV got with the Power 105 “Breakfast Club” member and asked him straight up if Chris Brown will ever be able to reach Michael Jackson status.
“I feel like the window of opportunity on Chris Brown becoming the next Michael Jackson has closed,” Charlamagne emphasized. “And the reason it’s closed is because the industry won’t allow him to be that. People won’t allow him to be that. His public perception has been so tainted.”
“Without question,” Charlamagne said of Justin Timberlake, in response to Vlad’s question about who was closest to being the next MJ out of Chris and Justin. “Chris got him stage performance-wise. But Justin’s a dope performer too. Chris is just a better dancer. As an overall entertainer and when it comes to making records, without question. Chris Brown’s catalog doesn’t even compare to Justin’s musically.”
Watch Charlamange Tha God break it all the way down:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here