Chris Brown was arrested in Washington D.C. Sunday morning for FELONY assault after allegedly attacking a man outside a hotel.
RELATED CONTENT: TMZ: Maybe Chris Brown Didn’t Throw the First Punch
Law enforcement sources say two women approached Brown in front of the W Hotel and asked to take a picture with him. As the photo was about to be taken, 2 men rushed over to get in the photo. When that happened, reportedly Brown then said, “I’m not into this gay s**t, I’m into boxing,” and threw a punch at the alleged victim.
Naturally that’s NOT what Chris Brown’s people are saying. Sources connected with the troubled singer/dancer tell TMZ that the alleged victim is full of BS — he was not trying to have a picture taken with Chris … he was trying to get on Chris’ tour bus, and Brown was simply trying to stop a trespass. The sources say 2 girls tried to get on the bus to have their picture taken with Chris but they were blocked, and that’s when the two men — including the alleged victim — tried getting on.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
The incident occurred at about 4:30 AM.
Chris was with his bodyguard, and we’re told he was also arrested.
Brown is currently in custody. As for the other person, we’re told he’s being evaluated at a D.C. hospital. Sources say he’s claiming injury.
Brown is still on probation in the Rihanna beating case and this could be grounds for violating his probation — which means he could be sentenced to prison for nearly 4 years … worst case scenario for him.
TMZ spoke with the victim. He says Chris Brown broke his nose and he may need surgery as early as tomorrow morning. The victim confirmed he and a friend photo bombed the two women who were taking a picture with Brown when Chris went nuts. The victim says he’s not a Chris Brown fan … and was just hanging with a couple girls at the hotel when he saw the singer outside. The victim says he doesn’t understand why Brown would be “so homophobic” to hurl such a slur. And get this … the victim says he would have accepted an apology at the scene, but now he will absolutely press charges.
Chris Brown will stay in jail today and tonight. Under DC law he can’t get bail so he will have to appear before a magistrate tomorrow … and he’ll probably be released then.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here