*Duh, by now we should all know that it doesn’t take much for Chris Brown to go off on Twitter, and this time was no different.
Perez Hilton decided to stir the pot to promote his appearance on The Wendy Williams Show yesterday by tweeting, “I hope @ChrisBrown doesn’t watch! I’m talking about him on the @WendyWilliams show today and I’m going in!!!”
Of course word got back to Brown; which prompted a quick response. “Thanks for the publicity,” the “Love More” singer responded. “Your insecurities are manifested by your hatred. Princess Perez and wicked witch Wendy.”
Brown recently revealed very personal things from his past including losing his virginity at age 8. He also touched on his legal battles and relationship issues. His assumption was that Williams and Hilton would go after those things on the show and the entertainer urged them to let it go.
“Flunkies! Who cares. It’s old.. Your old.. Im not going anywhere… Face it and live with yourself.”
“Can’t take advice from 2 buff chicks when one can’t stand to look at herself without plastic surgery and the other is forever on his period.”
He then gave up a minute later writing, “I’m going back to sleep. Lol.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here