*Duh, by now we should all know that it doesn’t take much for Chris Brown to go off on Twitter, and this time was no different.
Perez Hilton decided to stir the pot to promote his appearance on The Wendy Williams Show yesterday by tweeting, “I hope @ChrisBrown doesn’t watch! I’m talking about him on the @WendyWilliams show today and I’m going in!!!”
Of course word got back to Brown; which prompted a quick response. “Thanks for the publicity,” the “Love More” singer responded. “Your insecurities are manifested by your hatred. Princess Perez and wicked witch Wendy.”
Brown recently revealed very personal things from his past including losing his virginity at age 8. He also touched on his legal battles and relationship issues. His assumption was that Williams and Hilton would go after those things on the show and the entertainer urged them to let it go.
“Flunkies! Who cares. It’s old.. Your old.. Im not going anywhere… Face it and live with yourself.”
“Can’t take advice from 2 buff chicks when one can’t stand to look at herself without plastic surgery and the other is forever on his period.”
He then gave up a minute later writing, “I’m going back to sleep. Lol.”
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here