*Duh, by now we should all know that it doesn’t take much for Chris Brown to go off on Twitter, and this time was no different.
Perez Hilton decided to stir the pot to promote his appearance on The Wendy Williams Show yesterday by tweeting, “I hope @ChrisBrown doesn’t watch! I’m talking about him on the @WendyWilliams show today and I’m going in!!!”
Of course word got back to Brown; which prompted a quick response. “Thanks for the publicity,” the “Love More” singer responded. “Your insecurities are manifested by your hatred. Princess Perez and wicked witch Wendy.”
Brown recently revealed very personal things from his past including losing his virginity at age 8. He also touched on his legal battles and relationship issues. His assumption was that Williams and Hilton would go after those things on the show and the entertainer urged them to let it go.
“Flunkies! Who cares. It’s old.. Your old.. Im not going anywhere… Face it and live with yourself.”
“Can’t take advice from 2 buff chicks when one can’t stand to look at herself without plastic surgery and the other is forever on his period.”
He then gave up a minute later writing, “I’m going back to sleep. Lol.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here