*It’s the show that won’t die.
The CW has confirmed a 21st cycle of Tyra Banks’ “America’s Next Top Model,” which will again feature men and women contestants.
Casting is currently underway, while dates for the start of production and premiere will be announced at a later date.
The announcement states:
For the past two years, “America’s Next Top Model” has played an important part in The CW’s original summer programming strategy, as the long-running reality series kicked-off during the late summer months and carried on into The CW’s fall launch. The current cycle, airing Fridays, 9-10 p.m. ET, will name the newest winner of “America’s Next Top Model” during the finale on November 15.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here