*It’s the show that won’t die.
The CW has confirmed a 21st cycle of Tyra Banks’ “America’s Next Top Model,” which will again feature men and women contestants.
Casting is currently underway, while dates for the start of production and premiere will be announced at a later date.
The announcement states:
For the past two years, “America’s Next Top Model” has played an important part in The CW’s original summer programming strategy, as the long-running reality series kicked-off during the late summer months and carried on into The CW’s fall launch. The current cycle, airing Fridays, 9-10 p.m. ET, will name the newest winner of “America’s Next Top Model” during the finale on November 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here