*It’s the show that won’t die.
The CW has confirmed a 21st cycle of Tyra Banks’ “America’s Next Top Model,” which will again feature men and women contestants.
Casting is currently underway, while dates for the start of production and premiere will be announced at a later date.
The announcement states:
For the past two years, “America’s Next Top Model” has played an important part in The CW’s original summer programming strategy, as the long-running reality series kicked-off during the late summer months and carried on into The CW’s fall launch. The current cycle, airing Fridays, 9-10 p.m. ET, will name the newest winner of “America’s Next Top Model” during the finale on November 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here