*It’s the show that won’t die.
The CW has confirmed a 21st cycle of Tyra Banks’ “America’s Next Top Model,” which will again feature men and women contestants.
Casting is currently underway, while dates for the start of production and premiere will be announced at a later date.
The announcement states:
For the past two years, “America’s Next Top Model” has played an important part in The CW’s original summer programming strategy, as the long-running reality series kicked-off during the late summer months and carried on into The CW’s fall launch. The current cycle, airing Fridays, 9-10 p.m. ET, will name the newest winner of “America’s Next Top Model” during the finale on November 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here