*It’s no secret by now that NeNe Leakes is the highest paid housewife on the Bravo franchise. But the others are definitely making the best of their ’15-minutes of fame.’
Cynthia Bailey for example, is using her time on the show to develop her own entrepreneurial efforts, like her modeling agency; and most recently, she became the spokesperson for SoftSheen-Carson.
In an interview with HuffPost Black Voices, the reality star and model chatted about the many roles she’s playing on and off the screen.
Is there a secret to successfully wearing so many hats?
I don’t think there is a secret. I have a great work ethic. I really am learning how to prioritize things, between being a wife, a mom; I still have my modeling career going on, I have my business, the Bailey Agency School of Fashion, and I’m also on a little reality TV show that takes up a lot of my time. But I do make time for my family and my friends, because I need the balance of both.
The Bailey Agency is approaching its second anniversary this summer. What are the biggest lessons in getting that off the ground?
Even though I like being a boss, it’s hard. Sometimes you have to fire people; I want things done a certain way. I love my staff and I have a little problem with being super nice to everybody and I forget that they actually work for me. So when I have to flip into boss mode, it’s challenging. I really do only have people around me that I really care about.
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here