RELATED CONTENT: ‘Preacher of LA’ Deitrick Haddon in Hot Water for Nude Photos
The Bishop addressed his congregation last weekend during his sermon and rebuked the reality show while denouncing the ministers for showcasing such materialistic lifestyles on television.
“Now, I know you been watching that junk on TV. I want to tell you right now, not one dime of what you’re sowing right now will buy my suit. I want you to know my car is paid for. I want you to know I got my house on my own. I want you to know I’m not bling-blinging. I am not shake and bake. I had money when I came to Dallas and I plan to have some when I leave,” Jakes said.
Well PRAISE 102.5 in Atlanta got a chance to speak to Haddon recently who called in to respond to Jake’s criticism.
“I have the absolute utmost respect for Bishop TD Jakes and what he represents. I considered him one of our generals in this generation,” he said.
“I was a bit taken back and shocked when I saw his view on the show, being that he’s a forefather in unorthodox, unconventional methods of sharing the Gospel, whether it be through MegaFest or partnering with comedians or Oprah.”
Now what Haddon didn’t take time to address were the rumors that a former jump off released pictures of his private parts to celebrity blogger Funky Dineva. Needless to say, the pics are blazing a trail throughout social media and another blogger even went on to call Haddon’s package “impressive.”
Listen to Deitrick Haddon on PRAISE 102.5:
Watch TD Jakes go in on “Preachers of LA”:
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here