*His new cable channel hasn’t been live for a week yet and already Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to conquer another big item on his bucket list.
Speaking with Bloomberg TV about his new music network Revolt TV, the mogul said that he wants to become the “first African-American majority owner” in the NFL.
“I’m more of an owner type of guy. So I have aspirations to become — it will happen — to become the first African-American majority owner,” Diddy said. “Not having a small stake but actually owning an NFL team. I think it’s time for that. A majority of the players in the NFL are African-American but there are no African-American owners. So that’s one of my dreams.”
Diddy said he’s constantly asked about Jay Z’s RocNation sports agency and whether or not he should start something similar.
“But then when I see my friend having a sports agency I support him,” Diddy said. “When I get the calls, ‘Oh we need to do Bad Boy Sports,’ I’m like no that’s not my lane. I stay in my lane. This is my lane I want to do. I’m just me. I do my own thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here