*His new cable channel hasn’t been live for a week yet and already Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to conquer another big item on his bucket list.
Speaking with Bloomberg TV about his new music network Revolt TV, the mogul said that he wants to become the “first African-American majority owner” in the NFL.
“I’m more of an owner type of guy. So I have aspirations to become — it will happen — to become the first African-American majority owner,” Diddy said. “Not having a small stake but actually owning an NFL team. I think it’s time for that. A majority of the players in the NFL are African-American but there are no African-American owners. So that’s one of my dreams.”
Diddy said he’s constantly asked about Jay Z’s RocNation sports agency and whether or not he should start something similar.
“But then when I see my friend having a sports agency I support him,” Diddy said. “When I get the calls, ‘Oh we need to do Bad Boy Sports,’ I’m like no that’s not my lane. I stay in my lane. This is my lane I want to do. I’m just me. I do my own thing.”
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here