*His new cable channel hasn’t been live for a week yet and already Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to conquer another big item on his bucket list.
Speaking with Bloomberg TV about his new music network Revolt TV, the mogul said that he wants to become the “first African-American majority owner” in the NFL.
“I’m more of an owner type of guy. So I have aspirations to become — it will happen — to become the first African-American majority owner,” Diddy said. “Not having a small stake but actually owning an NFL team. I think it’s time for that. A majority of the players in the NFL are African-American but there are no African-American owners. So that’s one of my dreams.”
Diddy said he’s constantly asked about Jay Z’s RocNation sports agency and whether or not he should start something similar.
“But then when I see my friend having a sports agency I support him,” Diddy said. “When I get the calls, ‘Oh we need to do Bad Boy Sports,’ I’m like no that’s not my lane. I stay in my lane. This is my lane I want to do. I’m just me. I do my own thing.”
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here