*His new cable channel hasn’t been live for a week yet and already Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to conquer another big item on his bucket list.
Speaking with Bloomberg TV about his new music network Revolt TV, the mogul said that he wants to become the “first African-American majority owner” in the NFL.
“I’m more of an owner type of guy. So I have aspirations to become — it will happen — to become the first African-American majority owner,” Diddy said. “Not having a small stake but actually owning an NFL team. I think it’s time for that. A majority of the players in the NFL are African-American but there are no African-American owners. So that’s one of my dreams.”
Diddy said he’s constantly asked about Jay Z’s RocNation sports agency and whether or not he should start something similar.
“But then when I see my friend having a sports agency I support him,” Diddy said. “When I get the calls, ‘Oh we need to do Bad Boy Sports,’ I’m like no that’s not my lane. I stay in my lane. This is my lane I want to do. I’m just me. I do my own thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here