*His new cable channel hasn’t been live for a week yet and already Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to conquer another big item on his bucket list.
Speaking with Bloomberg TV about his new music network Revolt TV, the mogul said that he wants to become the “first African-American majority owner” in the NFL.
“I’m more of an owner type of guy. So I have aspirations to become — it will happen — to become the first African-American majority owner,” Diddy said. “Not having a small stake but actually owning an NFL team. I think it’s time for that. A majority of the players in the NFL are African-American but there are no African-American owners. So that’s one of my dreams.”
Diddy said he’s constantly asked about Jay Z’s RocNation sports agency and whether or not he should start something similar.
“But then when I see my friend having a sports agency I support him,” Diddy said. “When I get the calls, ‘Oh we need to do Bad Boy Sports,’ I’m like no that’s not my lane. I stay in my lane. This is my lane I want to do. I’m just me. I do my own thing.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here