*The cast continues to grow for Columbia’s urban remake of “Annie,” starring Quvenzhane Wallis in the title role.
Dorian Missick and Tracie Thoms have been added to play Annie’s “fake parents,” which is in production in New York City and set for a Christmas 2014 release.
The pair join Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne. Will Smith and Jay-Z are producing.
Missick, an alum of TNT’s critically-acclaimed “Southland,” recently shot the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced “Beware the Night” with Eric Bana.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here