*The cast continues to grow for Columbia’s urban remake of “Annie,” starring Quvenzhane Wallis in the title role.
Dorian Missick and Tracie Thoms have been added to play Annie’s “fake parents,” which is in production in New York City and set for a Christmas 2014 release.
The pair join Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne. Will Smith and Jay-Z are producing.
Missick, an alum of TNT’s critically-acclaimed “Southland,” recently shot the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced “Beware the Night” with Eric Bana.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here