*The cast continues to grow for Columbia’s urban remake of “Annie,” starring Quvenzhane Wallis in the title role.
Dorian Missick and Tracie Thoms have been added to play Annie’s “fake parents,” which is in production in New York City and set for a Christmas 2014 release.
The pair join Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne. Will Smith and Jay-Z are producing.
Missick, an alum of TNT’s critically-acclaimed “Southland,” recently shot the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced “Beware the Night” with Eric Bana.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here