*The cast continues to grow for Columbia’s urban remake of “Annie,” starring Quvenzhane Wallis in the title role.
Dorian Missick and Tracie Thoms have been added to play Annie’s “fake parents,” which is in production in New York City and set for a Christmas 2014 release.
The pair join Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne. Will Smith and Jay-Z are producing.
Missick, an alum of TNT’s critically-acclaimed “Southland,” recently shot the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced “Beware the Night” with Eric Bana.
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here