*The cast continues to grow for Columbia’s urban remake of “Annie,” starring Quvenzhane Wallis in the title role.
Dorian Missick and Tracie Thoms have been added to play Annie’s “fake parents,” which is in production in New York City and set for a Christmas 2014 release.
The pair join Jamie Foxx, Cameron Diaz, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne. Will Smith and Jay-Z are producing.
Missick, an alum of TNT’s critically-acclaimed “Southland,” recently shot the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced “Beware the Night” with Eric Bana.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here