*Rihanna is being asked to tone down her image so she can be made into a cartoon character – so says RadarOnline.com.
The singer is being sought by DreamWorks Animation studios, who want to make a character out of the pop star, born Robyn Fenty, but first they want her to agree to promote a more wholesome lifestyle.
A source says the company’s CEO, Jeffrey Katzenberg, wants to ”globalize and sanitize her image for the widest possible audience.”
“Jeffrey has been tracking Robyn for a couple of years. He is a huge fan and believes the sky’s the limit if she can clean up her act to appeal to a wider audience,” a source told the website.
“He sees a huge amount of money to be made there and wants to capitalize before somebody else does. He’s making pop-friendly movies and wants her to be in them. It’s time for Rihanna to go from R-rated to PG-rated. This is Jeffrey’s firm opinion and he’s doing all he can to make it happen.”
The source cited how DreamWorks had managed to take comedian Chris Rock – known for his explicit stand up routines – and put him in front of a family audience as a voice actor in the hugely successful “Madagascar” franchise.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here