*Rihanna is being asked to tone down her image so she can be made into a cartoon character – so says RadarOnline.com.
The singer is being sought by DreamWorks Animation studios, who want to make a character out of the pop star, born Robyn Fenty, but first they want her to agree to promote a more wholesome lifestyle.
A source says the company’s CEO, Jeffrey Katzenberg, wants to ”globalize and sanitize her image for the widest possible audience.”
“Jeffrey has been tracking Robyn for a couple of years. He is a huge fan and believes the sky’s the limit if she can clean up her act to appeal to a wider audience,” a source told the website.
“He sees a huge amount of money to be made there and wants to capitalize before somebody else does. He’s making pop-friendly movies and wants her to be in them. It’s time for Rihanna to go from R-rated to PG-rated. This is Jeffrey’s firm opinion and he’s doing all he can to make it happen.”
The source cited how DreamWorks had managed to take comedian Chris Rock – known for his explicit stand up routines – and put him in front of a family audience as a voice actor in the hugely successful “Madagascar” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here