*Rihanna is being asked to tone down her image so she can be made into a cartoon character – so says RadarOnline.com.
The singer is being sought by DreamWorks Animation studios, who want to make a character out of the pop star, born Robyn Fenty, but first they want her to agree to promote a more wholesome lifestyle.
A source says the company’s CEO, Jeffrey Katzenberg, wants to ”globalize and sanitize her image for the widest possible audience.”
“Jeffrey has been tracking Robyn for a couple of years. He is a huge fan and believes the sky’s the limit if she can clean up her act to appeal to a wider audience,” a source told the website.
“He sees a huge amount of money to be made there and wants to capitalize before somebody else does. He’s making pop-friendly movies and wants her to be in them. It’s time for Rihanna to go from R-rated to PG-rated. This is Jeffrey’s firm opinion and he’s doing all he can to make it happen.”
The source cited how DreamWorks had managed to take comedian Chris Rock – known for his explicit stand up routines – and put him in front of a family audience as a voice actor in the hugely successful “Madagascar” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here