*Rihanna is being asked to tone down her image so she can be made into a cartoon character – so says RadarOnline.com.
The singer is being sought by DreamWorks Animation studios, who want to make a character out of the pop star, born Robyn Fenty, but first they want her to agree to promote a more wholesome lifestyle.
A source says the company’s CEO, Jeffrey Katzenberg, wants to ”globalize and sanitize her image for the widest possible audience.”
“Jeffrey has been tracking Robyn for a couple of years. He is a huge fan and believes the sky’s the limit if she can clean up her act to appeal to a wider audience,” a source told the website.
“He sees a huge amount of money to be made there and wants to capitalize before somebody else does. He’s making pop-friendly movies and wants her to be in them. It’s time for Rihanna to go from R-rated to PG-rated. This is Jeffrey’s firm opinion and he’s doing all he can to make it happen.”
The source cited how DreamWorks had managed to take comedian Chris Rock – known for his explicit stand up routines – and put him in front of a family audience as a voice actor in the hugely successful “Madagascar” franchise.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here