*It’s Arsenio Hall’s turn in Oprah Winfrey’s hot seat.
The talk show host will chat about his return to late-night TV after nearly 20 years on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” airing this Sunday (Oct. 20) at 9 p.m. on OWN.
Filmed at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles, Arsenio also talks about the significance of being one of the only African-American hosts in late-night today and what he has learned in the two decades away from the spotlight.
Additionally, he shares the reason behind his move to L.A. as a young comic and the professional advice he has received from late-night TV host and friendly rival Jay Leno.
He also discusses knowing he was meant to make people laugh, how his comedy was shaped by his Baptist minister father, the importance of being a hands-on single dad and his relationship with his son today.
Watch some excerpts from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here