*It’s Arsenio Hall’s turn in Oprah Winfrey’s hot seat.
The talk show host will chat about his return to late-night TV after nearly 20 years on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” airing this Sunday (Oct. 20) at 9 p.m. on OWN.
Filmed at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles, Arsenio also talks about the significance of being one of the only African-American hosts in late-night today and what he has learned in the two decades away from the spotlight.
Additionally, he shares the reason behind his move to L.A. as a young comic and the professional advice he has received from late-night TV host and friendly rival Jay Leno.
He also discusses knowing he was meant to make people laugh, how his comedy was shaped by his Baptist minister father, the importance of being a hands-on single dad and his relationship with his son today.
Watch some excerpts from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here