*It’s Arsenio Hall’s turn in Oprah Winfrey’s hot seat.
The talk show host will chat about his return to late-night TV after nearly 20 years on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” airing this Sunday (Oct. 20) at 9 p.m. on OWN.
Filmed at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles, Arsenio also talks about the significance of being one of the only African-American hosts in late-night today and what he has learned in the two decades away from the spotlight.
Additionally, he shares the reason behind his move to L.A. as a young comic and the professional advice he has received from late-night TV host and friendly rival Jay Leno.
He also discusses knowing he was meant to make people laugh, how his comedy was shaped by his Baptist minister father, the importance of being a hands-on single dad and his relationship with his son today.
Watch some excerpts from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here