*It’s Arsenio Hall’s turn in Oprah Winfrey’s hot seat.
The talk show host will chat about his return to late-night TV after nearly 20 years on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” airing this Sunday (Oct. 20) at 9 p.m. on OWN.
Filmed at The Comedy Store in Los Angeles, Arsenio also talks about the significance of being one of the only African-American hosts in late-night today and what he has learned in the two decades away from the spotlight.
Additionally, he shares the reason behind his move to L.A. as a young comic and the professional advice he has received from late-night TV host and friendly rival Jay Leno.
He also discusses knowing he was meant to make people laugh, how his comedy was shaped by his Baptist minister father, the importance of being a hands-on single dad and his relationship with his son today.
Watch some excerpts from the episode below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here