*For those who want to be like Mike, you may need years of basketball training and a surreal knack for flying high, but if you want digs like Michael Jordan, you may have a better shot.
His massive Illinois estate was listed for 18 months at $29 million, but Jordan was unable to find a buyer and had to put the place up for auction.
The mansion contains 56,000 sq. ft. and a separate guest house, and sits on several acres in suburban Highland Park, right on Lake Michigan.
To fit his size, the rooms were designed super sized. The star lived there during his previous marriage to his first wife, Juanita. By the way, the place is being sold fully furnished.
There’s also an indoor full-size regulation basketball court, tennis court, and swimming pool.
Potential buyers for the November 22 auction have to register with a $250,000 deposit and there’s no minimum reserve on the selling price.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here