*For those who want to be like Mike, you may need years of basketball training and a surreal knack for flying high, but if you want digs like Michael Jordan, you may have a better shot.
His massive Illinois estate was listed for 18 months at $29 million, but Jordan was unable to find a buyer and had to put the place up for auction.
The mansion contains 56,000 sq. ft. and a separate guest house, and sits on several acres in suburban Highland Park, right on Lake Michigan.
To fit his size, the rooms were designed super sized. The star lived there during his previous marriage to his first wife, Juanita. By the way, the place is being sold fully furnished.
There’s also an indoor full-size regulation basketball court, tennis court, and swimming pool.
Potential buyers for the November 22 auction have to register with a $250,000 deposit and there’s no minimum reserve on the selling price.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating'
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here