*For those who want to be like Mike, you may need years of basketball training and a surreal knack for flying high, but if you want digs like Michael Jordan, you may have a better shot.
His massive Illinois estate was listed for 18 months at $29 million, but Jordan was unable to find a buyer and had to put the place up for auction.
The mansion contains 56,000 sq. ft. and a separate guest house, and sits on several acres in suburban Highland Park, right on Lake Michigan.
To fit his size, the rooms were designed super sized. The star lived there during his previous marriage to his first wife, Juanita. By the way, the place is being sold fully furnished.
There’s also an indoor full-size regulation basketball court, tennis court, and swimming pool.
Potential buyers for the November 22 auction have to register with a $250,000 deposit and there’s no minimum reserve on the selling price.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here