*For those who want to be like Mike, you may need years of basketball training and a surreal knack for flying high, but if you want digs like Michael Jordan, you may have a better shot.
His massive Illinois estate was listed for 18 months at $29 million, but Jordan was unable to find a buyer and had to put the place up for auction.
The mansion contains 56,000 sq. ft. and a separate guest house, and sits on several acres in suburban Highland Park, right on Lake Michigan.
To fit his size, the rooms were designed super sized. The star lived there during his previous marriage to his first wife, Juanita. By the way, the place is being sold fully furnished.
There’s also an indoor full-size regulation basketball court, tennis court, and swimming pool.
Potential buyers for the November 22 auction have to register with a $250,000 deposit and there’s no minimum reserve on the selling price.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here