*For those who want to be like Mike, you may need years of basketball training and a surreal knack for flying high, but if you want digs like Michael Jordan, you may have a better shot.
His massive Illinois estate was listed for 18 months at $29 million, but Jordan was unable to find a buyer and had to put the place up for auction.
The mansion contains 56,000 sq. ft. and a separate guest house, and sits on several acres in suburban Highland Park, right on Lake Michigan.
To fit his size, the rooms were designed super sized. The star lived there during his previous marriage to his first wife, Juanita. By the way, the place is being sold fully furnished.
There’s also an indoor full-size regulation basketball court, tennis court, and swimming pool.
Potential buyers for the November 22 auction have to register with a $250,000 deposit and there’s no minimum reserve on the selling price.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here