*Chris Brown and Drake have apparently gone a step further than just ending their beef.
The formerly feuding hip-hop stars, who were involved in a June 2012 NYC nightclub brawl over Rihanna, are now “hanging in the studio together,” according to a Facebook post by Breezy (which has since been deleted).
“Hanging with Drake in the studio,” the 24-year-old singer posted early Thursday, seemingly hinting at a collaboration between the rapper and the singer.
A video was posted on Brown’s website, The Chris Brown Channel, which shows the Grammy-award winning artist working in the studio with a number of famous faces, including Justin Bieber, will.i.am, Big Sean, T-Pain, Nelly, Tyga, Brandy, The Game, Lupe Fiasco and most notably, Drake, who can even be heard saying “this is big, man” as he listens to one of Breezy’s tracks.
It’s unclear when the footage was taken, and no further information was provided regarding the nature of the apparent collaborations, although many are speculating that Drake may appear on C.B.’s upcoming album “X,” which is due out in November.
The rumored collaboration comes on the heels of reports claiming Drake and Breezy have since buried the hatchet at the iHeart Radio Festival in August, where they were reportedly seen joking around and hugging each other after Brown’s set.
RiRi’s exes have seemingly reconciled just over a year after the star’s were allegedly involved in a violent bar brawl at the W.i.P nightclub in NYC in June 2012. At the time, Drake denied his involvement in the altercation, while Brown claimed he and his friends “were victims of a brutal attack.” Neither party was charged in the brawl after a police investigation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here