*Chris Brown and Drake have apparently gone a step further than just ending their beef.
The formerly feuding hip-hop stars, who were involved in a June 2012 NYC nightclub brawl over Rihanna, are now “hanging in the studio together,” according to a Facebook post by Breezy (which has since been deleted).
“Hanging with Drake in the studio,” the 24-year-old singer posted early Thursday, seemingly hinting at a collaboration between the rapper and the singer.
A video was posted on Brown’s website, The Chris Brown Channel, which shows the Grammy-award winning artist working in the studio with a number of famous faces, including Justin Bieber, will.i.am, Big Sean, T-Pain, Nelly, Tyga, Brandy, The Game, Lupe Fiasco and most notably, Drake, who can even be heard saying “this is big, man” as he listens to one of Breezy’s tracks.
It’s unclear when the footage was taken, and no further information was provided regarding the nature of the apparent collaborations, although many are speculating that Drake may appear on C.B.’s upcoming album “X,” which is due out in November.
The rumored collaboration comes on the heels of reports claiming Drake and Breezy have since buried the hatchet at the iHeart Radio Festival in August, where they were reportedly seen joking around and hugging each other after Brown’s set.
RiRi’s exes have seemingly reconciled just over a year after the star’s were allegedly involved in a violent bar brawl at the W.i.P nightclub in NYC in June 2012. At the time, Drake denied his involvement in the altercation, while Brown claimed he and his friends “were victims of a brutal attack.” Neither party was charged in the brawl after a police investigation.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here