*After getting dropped from the “Would You Like a Tour?” project, Future is now planning to sue rapper Drake which could turn into a real rap feud.
Future was dropped shortly after making a few unflattering statements in a Billboard article about Drake’s album “Nothing Was the Same.” During the interview, Future was expressing why he felt his delayed album “Honest” was better than many of the rap albums out right now.
“Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn’t grab you,” he reportedly said. “They’re not possessive; they don’t make you feel the way I do. I want to make you want to fall in love.”
Although Future claims that his words were misquoted in the article, Drake ultimately decided to drop the rapper from his tour.
The New York Post reports that Future’s earning were rather promising and that he would’ve made $40,000 per show. When asked by Drake’s team to take a pay cut, he refused and then got the boot.
Now, according to reports, Future is looking to file a lawsuit this week against Drake for lost wages in the amount of $1.5 million.
Attorneys for both Future and Drake had no comment on the matter.
Apparently singer Miguel didn’t get the memo because he posted a photo on Instagram the other night and wrote:
“last nights rehearsal wrap photo. CANT WAIT TO ROCK! Drake’s #wouldyoulikeatour w Me and Future starts this Thursday in Pittsburg. All trouble. Peep the distressed #artgang hoodie too… AVAILABLE ON TOUR #turnup #artdealerchic.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here