*After getting dropped from the “Would You Like a Tour?” project, Future is now planning to sue rapper Drake which could turn into a real rap feud.
Future was dropped shortly after making a few unflattering statements in a Billboard article about Drake’s album “Nothing Was the Same.” During the interview, Future was expressing why he felt his delayed album “Honest” was better than many of the rap albums out right now.
“Drake made an album that is full of hits but it doesn’t grab you,” he reportedly said. “They’re not possessive; they don’t make you feel the way I do. I want to make you want to fall in love.”
Although Future claims that his words were misquoted in the article, Drake ultimately decided to drop the rapper from his tour.
The New York Post reports that Future’s earning were rather promising and that he would’ve made $40,000 per show. When asked by Drake’s team to take a pay cut, he refused and then got the boot.
Now, according to reports, Future is looking to file a lawsuit this week against Drake for lost wages in the amount of $1.5 million.
Attorneys for both Future and Drake had no comment on the matter.
Apparently singer Miguel didn’t get the memo because he posted a photo on Instagram the other night and wrote:
“last nights rehearsal wrap photo. CANT WAIT TO ROCK! Drake’s #wouldyoulikeatour w Me and Future starts this Thursday in Pittsburg. All trouble. Peep the distressed #artgang hoodie too… AVAILABLE ON TOUR #turnup #artdealerchic.”
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here