*There are new rumors floating around that Khloé Kardashian Odom and The Game are now an item.
The E! star and her rapper pal have stepped out several times together recently amid trouble with her marriage to Lamar Odom, but the 33-year-old Compton native insists they are just good friends and committed workout partners.
“The pictures that [you] see of us out together are because she is a part of my 60DaysofFitness team,” The Game tells E! News in a statement. “Khloe is my friend. She is like a sister. We have never and will never be sleeping together. Lamar is my homie and her husband and I wish people wouldn’t spread such false rumors.”
Khloé and The Game hit Tru nightclub in Hollywood last night with her pals Rachel Roy and Malika Haqq. The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star was “quiet [and] reserved” for most of the night while hanging with her friends at a table inside, a source told E! News. And yes, she was still wearing her wedding ring from Odom.
However, things got hectic with the paparazzi outside when Game, Khlo and company tried to leave.
Khloe and Game were getting swarmed as they walked out of Tru Nightclub — where she was hosting — and Game put all the paparazzi on notice, shouting … “Put your cameras down, or there’s gonna be 7 broke cameras!”
And just to make sure the paps were paying attention, Game played the Yeezy card, adding … “You thought Kanye was a problem? I’m a REAL problem!”
As for what set Game off — the crowd around Khloe was seriously obnoxious (see vid below) … shouting comments about Lamar Odom’s crack addiction, and coming on to her. Problem is … the photogs weren’t the ones yelling that stuff.
Earlier today, Khloe took to Twitter to get a few things off her chest regarding false rumors about her. “Why do peps take everything so literally?!? Relax….” she wrote, followed by, “Peps make up whatever THEY want to believe. Would rather stay quiet then have my words twisted.” And most recently, “My motto lately…. F–k you.”
The Game also posted about last night’s bash with Khloé beforehand (and has since deleted), writing on Instagram, “@khloekardashian hosting #DreamAtTru tomorrow night 1600 Argyle Hollywood Ca #TurnDownForWhat.”
As for Khloé’s fitness regime, she was first spotted working out with The Game and brother Rob Kardashian back in February while hiking L.A.’s Runyon Canyon as part of their 60 Days of Fitness plan that La La Anthony also partakes in.
The Game, meanwhile, has a VH1 reality series with his longtime girlfriend Tiffney and their two children called “Marrying the Game,” but at the end of the second season, there was still no wedding.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here