Multicolored hair may be a thing of the past for Clinton, but he is still ready to break everyone on board off a piece of the funk and will bring Ice Cube and Katt Williams (just to name a few) along for the ride.
“You know it ‘s going to be a party,” Clinton told the TJMS folks. “You know it’s going to be one nation under a groove.”
The funkster also revealed that he will be starring in his own reality show due out this year called “The Clintons.”
“I’m doing a reality show with my family, with my son Tracy, my six grandkids, Scott Thompson, Brandi – it’s a big family thing,” he told Uncut magazine earlier this year. “A bit like ‘The Osbournes’ but most of them are, like, musicians, rappers and everything. We got to come up with new ways to get the music across, so we’re doing this reality show. So we can expose all the noses out there, stealing the copyrights and taking people’s music and money. This is all gonna be part of the reality show, the copyright fight, plus we still kicking ass.”
Clinton, 72, had to sell off four songs from his music catalog to pay off lawyers, and over the years, has fought over sampling from Parliament/Funkadelic music that he wasn’t compensated for.
Switching things up, Clinton and TJMS gang got into a discussion about younger artists who get into trouble because they don’t know how to control their impulses.
“It was never trouble, it was always fun,” Clinton says of his life. [Younger artists] look at it wrong. You can’t look at it like that. Everything ain’t fun. You can’t be knee deep into it,” he laughs. “Just dabble and go on home. You know when you pull up and try to make residence there, then it ain’t no fun. You should always be just a little bit behind happy. You should never catch it. That’s why they call it the pursuit of happiness.”
For MORE info on the 2014 Fantastic Voyage, head over to the Tom Joyner Foundation.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here