The gospel great was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after falling ill in the shower at his L.A. home, according to TMZ.
The 71-year-old Grammy winner behind “Let the Church Say Amen” tells us he was “overcome by heat” during his shower … and shouted for his assistant and his twin sister to call for help.
An ambulance arrived to the scene — and Crouch was transported to a nearby hospital. A few hours later, doctors determined Crouch was OK, and he was cleared to go home.
We spoke to Crouch … who tells us he suffers from diabetes and suspects his condition contributed to the incident in the shower.
Update: Andrae Crouch says he feels better now, but adds, “Diabetes is no fun.”
He also said, “Thanks to all my fans for all your prayers and support.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here