The gospel great was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after falling ill in the shower at his L.A. home, according to TMZ.
The 71-year-old Grammy winner behind “Let the Church Say Amen” tells us he was “overcome by heat” during his shower … and shouted for his assistant and his twin sister to call for help.
An ambulance arrived to the scene — and Crouch was transported to a nearby hospital. A few hours later, doctors determined Crouch was OK, and he was cleared to go home.
We spoke to Crouch … who tells us he suffers from diabetes and suspects his condition contributed to the incident in the shower.
Update: Andrae Crouch says he feels better now, but adds, “Diabetes is no fun.”
He also said, “Thanks to all my fans for all your prayers and support.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here