*Fox has released the first trailer for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” which features Halle Berry reprising her role as Storm.
Berry shot the film while pregnant with her son Maceo Robert Martinez, who was born on October 5 in Los Angeles.
Due May 23, 2014, the film picks up after Matthew Vaughn’s 2011 prequel “X-Men: First Class,” which chronicled the mutant superheroes’ origins as young people in the 1960s, discovering and learning to manipulate their powers.
Directed by Bryan Singer and written by Vaughn and Simon Kinberg, the latest film in the “X-Men” series also stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Daniel Cudmore, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Michael Fassbender.
Watch the first trailer below.
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here