*Fox has released the first trailer for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” which features Halle Berry reprising her role as Storm.
Berry shot the film while pregnant with her son Maceo Robert Martinez, who was born on October 5 in Los Angeles.
Due May 23, 2014, the film picks up after Matthew Vaughn’s 2011 prequel “X-Men: First Class,” which chronicled the mutant superheroes’ origins as young people in the 1960s, discovering and learning to manipulate their powers.
Directed by Bryan Singer and written by Vaughn and Simon Kinberg, the latest film in the “X-Men” series also stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Daniel Cudmore, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Michael Fassbender.
Watch the first trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here