*Fox has released the first trailer for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” which features Halle Berry reprising her role as Storm.
Berry shot the film while pregnant with her son Maceo Robert Martinez, who was born on October 5 in Los Angeles.
Due May 23, 2014, the film picks up after Matthew Vaughn’s 2011 prequel “X-Men: First Class,” which chronicled the mutant superheroes’ origins as young people in the 1960s, discovering and learning to manipulate their powers.
Directed by Bryan Singer and written by Vaughn and Simon Kinberg, the latest film in the “X-Men” series also stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Daniel Cudmore, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Michael Fassbender.
Watch the first trailer below.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here