*Fox has released the first trailer for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” which features Halle Berry reprising her role as Storm.
Berry shot the film while pregnant with her son Maceo Robert Martinez, who was born on October 5 in Los Angeles.
Due May 23, 2014, the film picks up after Matthew Vaughn’s 2011 prequel “X-Men: First Class,” which chronicled the mutant superheroes’ origins as young people in the 1960s, discovering and learning to manipulate their powers.
Directed by Bryan Singer and written by Vaughn and Simon Kinberg, the latest film in the “X-Men” series also stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Daniel Cudmore, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Michael Fassbender.
Watch the first trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here