*Fox has released the first trailer for “X-Men: Days of Future Past,” which features Halle Berry reprising her role as Storm.
Berry shot the film while pregnant with her son Maceo Robert Martinez, who was born on October 5 in Los Angeles.
Due May 23, 2014, the film picks up after Matthew Vaughn’s 2011 prequel “X-Men: First Class,” which chronicled the mutant superheroes’ origins as young people in the 1960s, discovering and learning to manipulate their powers.
Directed by Bryan Singer and written by Vaughn and Simon Kinberg, the latest film in the “X-Men” series also stars Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Daniel Cudmore, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, and Michael Fassbender.
Watch the first trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here