One of the questions – according to The Smoking Gun – was whether Sean “Diddy” Combs was “having sexual relationships with under age boys,” according to a U.S. District Court filing. The meeting included Rosemond, his lawyers, federal prosecutors, and Drug Enforcement Administration and Internal Revenue Service agents.
The meetings were for federal investigators to question Rosemond about his criminal activities and decide whether he should get a cooperation agreement in advance of his narcotics trafficking trial. But investigators decided not to cut a deal with Rosemond. Rosemond, aka Jimmy Henchman, was convicted at trial of running a drug ring that sold millions of dollar’s worth of cocaine.
He faces a mandatory term of life in prison when sentenced October 25 in Brooklyn federal court.
When questioned on October 4 about his connections with public figures, including Combs, Rev. Al Sharpton, and musician Wyclef Jean.
Van Driessche recalled that Rosemond was also asked about Combs since, “We had information through other witnesses that the defendant may have made an admission to Sean Combs.” The nature of this purported admission was not the subject of further testimony. Van Driessche added that Rosemond described having business dealings years earlier with Combs, and that they had a “cordial relationship.”
Read/learn more at The Smoking Gun.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here