One of the questions – according to The Smoking Gun – was whether Sean “Diddy” Combs was “having sexual relationships with under age boys,” according to a U.S. District Court filing. The meeting included Rosemond, his lawyers, federal prosecutors, and Drug Enforcement Administration and Internal Revenue Service agents.
The meetings were for federal investigators to question Rosemond about his criminal activities and decide whether he should get a cooperation agreement in advance of his narcotics trafficking trial. But investigators decided not to cut a deal with Rosemond. Rosemond, aka Jimmy Henchman, was convicted at trial of running a drug ring that sold millions of dollar’s worth of cocaine.
He faces a mandatory term of life in prison when sentenced October 25 in Brooklyn federal court.
When questioned on October 4 about his connections with public figures, including Combs, Rev. Al Sharpton, and musician Wyclef Jean.
Van Driessche recalled that Rosemond was also asked about Combs since, “We had information through other witnesses that the defendant may have made an admission to Sean Combs.” The nature of this purported admission was not the subject of further testimony. Van Driessche added that Rosemond described having business dealings years earlier with Combs, and that they had a “cordial relationship.”
Read/learn more at The Smoking Gun.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here