*No doubt Idris Elba is a hot commodity and could probably be successful in any market he desires. But some say his future may be limited in Hollywood.
American agencies want to sign the star of BBC’s “Luther” but some doubt he could have the same type of success as he did in Europe.
Slowly but surely he’s been transitioning from the British entertainment market to the American Hollywood scene, and it looks like he’s just about completed the process.
He left UTA earlier in the year and could be signing with WWE or CAA.
UTA was a great agency for the actor; and signed him to some major projects like “Prometheus,” “Thor,” Pacific Rim” and “Mandela.” Yet we all want to see him in bigger roles; in films with larger budgets.
Some say his full potential has not yet been realized.
Read more at Shadow and Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here