*No doubt Idris Elba is a hot commodity and could probably be successful in any market he desires. But some say his future may be limited in Hollywood.
American agencies want to sign the star of BBC’s “Luther” but some doubt he could have the same type of success as he did in Europe.
Slowly but surely he’s been transitioning from the British entertainment market to the American Hollywood scene, and it looks like he’s just about completed the process.
He left UTA earlier in the year and could be signing with WWE or CAA.
UTA was a great agency for the actor; and signed him to some major projects like “Prometheus,” “Thor,” Pacific Rim” and “Mandela.” Yet we all want to see him in bigger roles; in films with larger budgets.
Some say his full potential has not yet been realized.
Read more at Shadow and Act.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here