*No doubt Idris Elba is a hot commodity and could probably be successful in any market he desires. But some say his future may be limited in Hollywood.
American agencies want to sign the star of BBC’s “Luther” but some doubt he could have the same type of success as he did in Europe.
Slowly but surely he’s been transitioning from the British entertainment market to the American Hollywood scene, and it looks like he’s just about completed the process.
He left UTA earlier in the year and could be signing with WWE or CAA.
UTA was a great agency for the actor; and signed him to some major projects like “Prometheus,” “Thor,” Pacific Rim” and “Mandela.” Yet we all want to see him in bigger roles; in films with larger budgets.
Some say his full potential has not yet been realized.
Read more at Shadow and Act.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here