*No doubt Idris Elba is a hot commodity and could probably be successful in any market he desires. But some say his future may be limited in Hollywood.
American agencies want to sign the star of BBC’s “Luther” but some doubt he could have the same type of success as he did in Europe.
Slowly but surely he’s been transitioning from the British entertainment market to the American Hollywood scene, and it looks like he’s just about completed the process.
He left UTA earlier in the year and could be signing with WWE or CAA.
UTA was a great agency for the actor; and signed him to some major projects like “Prometheus,” “Thor,” Pacific Rim” and “Mandela.” Yet we all want to see him in bigger roles; in films with larger budgets.
Some say his full potential has not yet been realized.
Read more at Shadow and Act.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here