*No doubt Idris Elba is a hot commodity and could probably be successful in any market he desires. But some say his future may be limited in Hollywood.
American agencies want to sign the star of BBC’s “Luther” but some doubt he could have the same type of success as he did in Europe.
Slowly but surely he’s been transitioning from the British entertainment market to the American Hollywood scene, and it looks like he’s just about completed the process.
He left UTA earlier in the year and could be signing with WWE or CAA.
UTA was a great agency for the actor; and signed him to some major projects like “Prometheus,” “Thor,” Pacific Rim” and “Mandela.” Yet we all want to see him in bigger roles; in films with larger budgets.
Some say his full potential has not yet been realized.
Read more at Shadow and Act.
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here