*Just in time for the New Year…
Now Beyoncé fans can gaze at a different image of the singer each month in her 2014 calendar.
It’s her first ever official calendar and retails for $15, according to details on her website. It’ll be available beginning Oct. 15 with 14 brand new images of the star, one of which was recently released to US Magazine and shows the star posing in a black and white shot against a door.
Beyoncé, meanwhile, continues her Mrs. Carter World Tour in New Zealand on October 16, before heading to Australia on October 22 for a further 14 shows. She then heads to North America on November 30 in Vancouver, Canada, before wrapping up the show at the Barclays Center in New York on Dec. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here