*Just in time for the New Year…
Now Beyoncé fans can gaze at a different image of the singer each month in her 2014 calendar.
It’s her first ever official calendar and retails for $15, according to details on her website. It’ll be available beginning Oct. 15 with 14 brand new images of the star, one of which was recently released to US Magazine and shows the star posing in a black and white shot against a door.
Beyoncé, meanwhile, continues her Mrs. Carter World Tour in New Zealand on October 16, before heading to Australia on October 22 for a further 14 shows. She then heads to North America on November 30 in Vancouver, Canada, before wrapping up the show at the Barclays Center in New York on Dec. 22.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here