*Just in time for the New Year…
Now Beyoncé fans can gaze at a different image of the singer each month in her 2014 calendar.
It’s her first ever official calendar and retails for $15, according to details on her website. It’ll be available beginning Oct. 15 with 14 brand new images of the star, one of which was recently released to US Magazine and shows the star posing in a black and white shot against a door.
Beyoncé, meanwhile, continues her Mrs. Carter World Tour in New Zealand on October 16, before heading to Australia on October 22 for a further 14 shows. She then heads to North America on November 30 in Vancouver, Canada, before wrapping up the show at the Barclays Center in New York on Dec. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here