*Just in time for the New Year…
Now Beyoncé fans can gaze at a different image of the singer each month in her 2014 calendar.
It’s her first ever official calendar and retails for $15, according to details on her website. It’ll be available beginning Oct. 15 with 14 brand new images of the star, one of which was recently released to US Magazine and shows the star posing in a black and white shot against a door.
Beyoncé, meanwhile, continues her Mrs. Carter World Tour in New Zealand on October 16, before heading to Australia on October 22 for a further 14 shows. She then heads to North America on November 30 in Vancouver, Canada, before wrapping up the show at the Barclays Center in New York on Dec. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here