*Just in time for the New Year…
Now Beyoncé fans can gaze at a different image of the singer each month in her 2014 calendar.
It’s her first ever official calendar and retails for $15, according to details on her website. It’ll be available beginning Oct. 15 with 14 brand new images of the star, one of which was recently released to US Magazine and shows the star posing in a black and white shot against a door.
Beyoncé, meanwhile, continues her Mrs. Carter World Tour in New Zealand on October 16, before heading to Australia on October 22 for a further 14 shows. She then heads to North America on November 30 in Vancouver, Canada, before wrapping up the show at the Barclays Center in New York on Dec. 22.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here