*All those folks campaigning for the Washington Redskins to change the team’s name may just get what they want after all.
TMZ is reporting that something curious/suspicious is going on with the organization. There’s evidence the owner might be caving to pressure to change the name:
Here’s what we know. Redskins owner Dan Snyder lives in Potomac, Maryland, a few doors down from a very rich dude, Aris Mardirossian. Aris, a wealthy patent investor, registered the name, WASHINGTON BRAVEHEARTS on October 17th. According to the Trademark application, obtained by TMZSports, Aris plans to use the name for “Entertainment in the nature of football games.”
Aris also created a company called Washington Brave Hearts, LLC on the same day — Oct. 17th. We’ve also obtained the LLC docs but there are no specifics.
As for the relationship between Aris and Dan, we’re told the 2 of them formed a united front on their block a few years back — both men wanted to cut down trees on their lots but they were being blocked by the county.
Also, we found out both Snyder and Mardirossian attended the University of Maryland … just at different times.
With all the hubbub over the Redskins name, it’s more than curious that a man mwho has nothing to do with football would suddenly register the name of a football team that would solve his neighbor’s problem.
We’ve made numerous calls to everyone involved, and almost everyone who spoke to us was tight-lipped and would not broach the subject. Aris flat out hung up on us. As for the Redskins, we’ve made multiple calls but so far, no
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here