*Okie dokie Smokie, how ’bout some mornin’/midday gossip courtesy of TMZ?
It seems that the very day Jermaine Jackson went and purchased a $160,000, 2011 Ferrari, the state of California had his wages garnished because he was behind on his child support.
The report goes on to say that according to official documents Jermaine’s baby mama, Alejandra Jackson, obtained an order which allowed the government to withhold $3,750 from his wages.
Alejandra — who has had recurring problems getting child support from Jermaine — got the order after he fell behind. The breakdown of the $3,750 — $3,000 for monthly support, and $750 for past due.
The garnishment order allows the government to garnish future wages as well to cover the $3,000 a month.
TMZ is also reporting that Katherine Jackson is not too thrilled at Jermaine for dropping $70k in cash (he traded in his Rolls-Royce for $90k) when he couldn’t pay his bills.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here