*Okie dokie Smokie, how ’bout some mornin’/midday gossip courtesy of TMZ?
It seems that the very day Jermaine Jackson went and purchased a $160,000, 2011 Ferrari, the state of California had his wages garnished because he was behind on his child support.
The report goes on to say that according to official documents Jermaine’s baby mama, Alejandra Jackson, obtained an order which allowed the government to withhold $3,750 from his wages.
Alejandra — who has had recurring problems getting child support from Jermaine — got the order after he fell behind. The breakdown of the $3,750 — $3,000 for monthly support, and $750 for past due.
The garnishment order allows the government to garnish future wages as well to cover the $3,000 a month.
TMZ is also reporting that Katherine Jackson is not too thrilled at Jermaine for dropping $70k in cash (he traded in his Rolls-Royce for $90k) when he couldn’t pay his bills.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here