*Okie dokie Smokie, how ’bout some mornin’/midday gossip courtesy of TMZ?
It seems that the very day Jermaine Jackson went and purchased a $160,000, 2011 Ferrari, the state of California had his wages garnished because he was behind on his child support.
The report goes on to say that according to official documents Jermaine’s baby mama, Alejandra Jackson, obtained an order which allowed the government to withhold $3,750 from his wages.
Alejandra — who has had recurring problems getting child support from Jermaine — got the order after he fell behind. The breakdown of the $3,750 — $3,000 for monthly support, and $750 for past due.
The garnishment order allows the government to garnish future wages as well to cover the $3,000 a month.
TMZ is also reporting that Katherine Jackson is not too thrilled at Jermaine for dropping $70k in cash (he traded in his Rolls-Royce for $90k) when he couldn’t pay his bills.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here