*Okie dokie Smokie, how ’bout some mornin’/midday gossip courtesy of TMZ?
It seems that the very day Jermaine Jackson went and purchased a $160,000, 2011 Ferrari, the state of California had his wages garnished because he was behind on his child support.
The report goes on to say that according to official documents Jermaine’s baby mama, Alejandra Jackson, obtained an order which allowed the government to withhold $3,750 from his wages.
Alejandra — who has had recurring problems getting child support from Jermaine — got the order after he fell behind. The breakdown of the $3,750 — $3,000 for monthly support, and $750 for past due.
The garnishment order allows the government to garnish future wages as well to cover the $3,000 a month.
TMZ is also reporting that Katherine Jackson is not too thrilled at Jermaine for dropping $70k in cash (he traded in his Rolls-Royce for $90k) when he couldn’t pay his bills.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here