*A new ad reflects what a majority of Americans think about House Speaker John Boehner in relation to the government shutdown.
Set to air during Sunday’s NFL game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the New England Patriots, the spot features a baby sobbing because he couldn’t get his way.
After several long seconds of crying, a narrator says, “Speaker John Boehner didn’t get his way on shutting down health care reform. So, he’s shut down the government and hurt the economy.”
The spot by House Majority PAC, a Democratic super PAC, will air in Boehner’s district, which includes rural and suburban areas around Cincinnati.
The group has launched a six-figure ad campaign in the districts of the nine Republican members it’s targeting in the 2014 elections: Gary Miller (Calif.), Mike Coffman (Colo.), Rodney Davis (Ill.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Pa.), Michael Grimm (N.Y.), Joe Heck (Nev.), Dave Joyce (Ohio), John Kline (Minn.) and Steve Southerland (Fla.).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here