Legend was asked during the interview to talk about West, baby North West and even his nude stint of “Funny or Die.”
“I haven’t met baby North yet, but Kanye is normal a lot of the time. I write with him. I’m in the studio with him a lot of the time. He’s just a normal funny guy most of the time,” John Legend says in the clip below. “But you know, he’s different. He’s special. Honestly I always wonder, in my heart of hearts, like, does he do some of the things he does because he knows everyone is going to go crazy about it? Is he behind the scenes just calculating and making you all think he’s crazy? When he’s around me I feel like he’s not a crazy person.”
On whether or not he actually does everything around the house nude like his “Funny or Die” skit suggested, Legend says he’s not really into it like that.
“Occasionally I walk around naked, but it’s not a normal thing. I don’t live a nudist’s life,” said Legend. “We thought we’d have some fun with it and I thought we did a good job.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here