Legend was asked during the interview to talk about West, baby North West and even his nude stint of “Funny or Die.”
“I haven’t met baby North yet, but Kanye is normal a lot of the time. I write with him. I’m in the studio with him a lot of the time. He’s just a normal funny guy most of the time,” John Legend says in the clip below. “But you know, he’s different. He’s special. Honestly I always wonder, in my heart of hearts, like, does he do some of the things he does because he knows everyone is going to go crazy about it? Is he behind the scenes just calculating and making you all think he’s crazy? When he’s around me I feel like he’s not a crazy person.”
On whether or not he actually does everything around the house nude like his “Funny or Die” skit suggested, Legend says he’s not really into it like that.
“Occasionally I walk around naked, but it’s not a normal thing. I don’t live a nudist’s life,” said Legend. “We thought we’d have some fun with it and I thought we did a good job.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here