Legend was asked during the interview to talk about West, baby North West and even his nude stint of “Funny or Die.”
“I haven’t met baby North yet, but Kanye is normal a lot of the time. I write with him. I’m in the studio with him a lot of the time. He’s just a normal funny guy most of the time,” John Legend says in the clip below. “But you know, he’s different. He’s special. Honestly I always wonder, in my heart of hearts, like, does he do some of the things he does because he knows everyone is going to go crazy about it? Is he behind the scenes just calculating and making you all think he’s crazy? When he’s around me I feel like he’s not a crazy person.”
On whether or not he actually does everything around the house nude like his “Funny or Die” skit suggested, Legend says he’s not really into it like that.
“Occasionally I walk around naked, but it’s not a normal thing. I don’t live a nudist’s life,” said Legend. “We thought we’d have some fun with it and I thought we did a good job.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here