Legend was asked during the interview to talk about West, baby North West and even his nude stint of “Funny or Die.”
“I haven’t met baby North yet, but Kanye is normal a lot of the time. I write with him. I’m in the studio with him a lot of the time. He’s just a normal funny guy most of the time,” John Legend says in the clip below. “But you know, he’s different. He’s special. Honestly I always wonder, in my heart of hearts, like, does he do some of the things he does because he knows everyone is going to go crazy about it? Is he behind the scenes just calculating and making you all think he’s crazy? When he’s around me I feel like he’s not a crazy person.”
On whether or not he actually does everything around the house nude like his “Funny or Die” skit suggested, Legend says he’s not really into it like that.
“Occasionally I walk around naked, but it’s not a normal thing. I don’t live a nudist’s life,” said Legend. “We thought we’d have some fun with it and I thought we did a good job.”
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here