Legend was asked during the interview to talk about West, baby North West and even his nude stint of “Funny or Die.”
“I haven’t met baby North yet, but Kanye is normal a lot of the time. I write with him. I’m in the studio with him a lot of the time. He’s just a normal funny guy most of the time,” John Legend says in the clip below. “But you know, he’s different. He’s special. Honestly I always wonder, in my heart of hearts, like, does he do some of the things he does because he knows everyone is going to go crazy about it? Is he behind the scenes just calculating and making you all think he’s crazy? When he’s around me I feel like he’s not a crazy person.”
On whether or not he actually does everything around the house nude like his “Funny or Die” skit suggested, Legend says he’s not really into it like that.
“Occasionally I walk around naked, but it’s not a normal thing. I don’t live a nudist’s life,” said Legend. “We thought we’d have some fun with it and I thought we did a good job.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here