*Lauryn Hill is going straight from the clink to the road – house arrest be damned.
The singer was released from federal prison Friday (Oct. 4) after serving time for tax evasion and was ordered to serve three months of house arrest. But ain’tnobodygottimeforthat.
Hill asked the judge for permission to tour from November 15 to December 31, and surprisingly, was approved – on the condition that she report all of her shows, venues, locations, and hotels to her probation officer.
After December 31, she must return home and serve out the rest of her home detention sentence.
Upon her release from prison, Lauryn dropped the single “Consumerism.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here