*Lauryn Hill is going straight from the clink to the road – house arrest be damned.
The singer was released from federal prison Friday (Oct. 4) after serving time for tax evasion and was ordered to serve three months of house arrest. But ain’tnobodygottimeforthat.
Hill asked the judge for permission to tour from November 15 to December 31, and surprisingly, was approved – on the condition that she report all of her shows, venues, locations, and hotels to her probation officer.
After December 31, she must return home and serve out the rest of her home detention sentence.
Upon her release from prison, Lauryn dropped the single “Consumerism.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here