*Lauryn Hill is going straight from the clink to the road – house arrest be damned.
The singer was released from federal prison Friday (Oct. 4) after serving time for tax evasion and was ordered to serve three months of house arrest. But ain’tnobodygottimeforthat.
Hill asked the judge for permission to tour from November 15 to December 31, and surprisingly, was approved – on the condition that she report all of her shows, venues, locations, and hotels to her probation officer.
After December 31, she must return home and serve out the rest of her home detention sentence.
Upon her release from prison, Lauryn dropped the single “Consumerism.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here