*Lauryn Hill is going straight from the clink to the road – house arrest be damned.
The singer was released from federal prison Friday (Oct. 4) after serving time for tax evasion and was ordered to serve three months of house arrest. But ain’tnobodygottimeforthat.
Hill asked the judge for permission to tour from November 15 to December 31, and surprisingly, was approved – on the condition that she report all of her shows, venues, locations, and hotels to her probation officer.
After December 31, she must return home and serve out the rest of her home detention sentence.
Upon her release from prison, Lauryn dropped the single “Consumerism.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here