*Lauryn Hill is going straight from the clink to the road – house arrest be damned.
The singer was released from federal prison Friday (Oct. 4) after serving time for tax evasion and was ordered to serve three months of house arrest. But ain’tnobodygottimeforthat.
Hill asked the judge for permission to tour from November 15 to December 31, and surprisingly, was approved – on the condition that she report all of her shows, venues, locations, and hotels to her probation officer.
After December 31, she must return home and serve out the rest of her home detention sentence.
Upon her release from prison, Lauryn dropped the single “Consumerism.”
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here