*The honorable Judge Mathis intends to spread holiday joy this year by providing families in need with free groceries.
The nationally-syndicated TV judge is giving away a grand prize of $1,000 in free groceries and $200 daily grocery gift cards with the “‘Judge Mathis’ Grocery Giveaway,” the show’s biggest grocery giveaway to date.
The “‘Judge Mathis’ Grocery Giveaway,” begins Monday, November 4th and runs through Wednesday, November 27th. Viewers can tune in to “Judge Mathis” every weekday (check www.judgemathistv.com for syndicated/local listings and rules) and watch for the on screen “word of the day.”
Viewers can also go online to judgemathistv.com or text 20284 to enter the “word of the day” for a chance to win the grand prize of a $1,000 grocery gift card or a daily prize of a $200 grocery gift card.
Viewers may enter daily (one online entry and one text entry per person/per day) and the more they watch the show and pay attention to the details, the more chances they have to win.
All correct answers are entered into a daily drawing for a chance to win one of eighteen $200 grocery gift cards. All correct answers will also provide a chance to win the grand prize of a $1,000 gift card!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here