*When it came to picking out a ring for Kim Kardashian, Kanye West knew exactly who to turn to: Lorraine Schwartz.
Not only is the jewelry designer a close friend of the reality star, but Schwartz has created gorgeous bling for celebs for years —including truly unique engagement sparklers for Blake Lively and Beyoncé. She made headlines last week when Kris Humphries sold his engagement for far less than what it was worth.
As for Kanye, who fancies himself a designer, it was only natural that the rapper joined in on the creative process.
“Kanye was involved in every single way. He had a vision from the beginning. He looked at a lot of stones and he wanted only the best,” says a rep for Lorraine Schwartz. “He and Lorraine emailed back and forth, and stayed up nights discussing how he wanted it to be. He wanted the diamond to look like it was floating on air. Everything was his idea from beginning to end.”
The result? A 15-carat diamond that is indeed impressive.
“The ring is flawless. Not just internally flawless, it’s flawless. It’s a D-stone, the best diamond there is, type 2A,” shares the rep, adding “It’s a perfect cushion cut diamond.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here