*The “Yeezus” tour started on a high note Saturday, as Kanye West donned a shirt with a photo of Kim Kardashian nude on it as promotion for the seven-week concert series.
But the opening show in Seattle that night was delayed two hours due to a stolen equipment truck, and the second show in Vancouver was flat-out canceled at the last moment, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
At 2:26 p.m. Sunday, the Twitter feed for the Rogers Arena in Canada informed would-be attendees that the event had been postponed until Halloween night because of “unforeseen circumstances.”
Numerous fans complained online of wasted travel expenses and missed work days, with some so taken aback by the cancelation that they wondered if the arena’s Twitter page had been hacked.
“Sorry, we’re disappointed too. But no hackers here,” the venue wrote in response. “So sorry to hear. Unfortunate circumstances for everyone involved.”
Kanye has not elaborated on the reason for the rescheduling, but his official website now reflects the new tour dates.
As for what fans can expect when West does actually take the stage for them?
His Seattle concert featured a 60-foot tall mountain set, dozens of female dancers, a Jesus Christ lookalike and West wearing various masks for a majority of the two-plus hour set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here