*The “Yeezus” tour started on a high note Saturday, as Kanye West donned a shirt with a photo of Kim Kardashian nude on it as promotion for the seven-week concert series.
But the opening show in Seattle that night was delayed two hours due to a stolen equipment truck, and the second show in Vancouver was flat-out canceled at the last moment, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
At 2:26 p.m. Sunday, the Twitter feed for the Rogers Arena in Canada informed would-be attendees that the event had been postponed until Halloween night because of “unforeseen circumstances.”
Numerous fans complained online of wasted travel expenses and missed work days, with some so taken aback by the cancelation that they wondered if the arena’s Twitter page had been hacked.
“Sorry, we’re disappointed too. But no hackers here,” the venue wrote in response. “So sorry to hear. Unfortunate circumstances for everyone involved.”
Kanye has not elaborated on the reason for the rescheduling, but his official website now reflects the new tour dates.
As for what fans can expect when West does actually take the stage for them?
His Seattle concert featured a 60-foot tall mountain set, dozens of female dancers, a Jesus Christ lookalike and West wearing various masks for a majority of the two-plus hour set.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here