*The “Yeezus” tour started on a high note Saturday, as Kanye West donned a shirt with a photo of Kim Kardashian nude on it as promotion for the seven-week concert series.
But the opening show in Seattle that night was delayed two hours due to a stolen equipment truck, and the second show in Vancouver was flat-out canceled at the last moment, according to The Hollywood Gossip.
At 2:26 p.m. Sunday, the Twitter feed for the Rogers Arena in Canada informed would-be attendees that the event had been postponed until Halloween night because of “unforeseen circumstances.”
Numerous fans complained online of wasted travel expenses and missed work days, with some so taken aback by the cancelation that they wondered if the arena’s Twitter page had been hacked.
“Sorry, we’re disappointed too. But no hackers here,” the venue wrote in response. “So sorry to hear. Unfortunate circumstances for everyone involved.”
Kanye has not elaborated on the reason for the rescheduling, but his official website now reflects the new tour dates.
As for what fans can expect when West does actually take the stage for them?
His Seattle concert featured a 60-foot tall mountain set, dozens of female dancers, a Jesus Christ lookalike and West wearing various masks for a majority of the two-plus hour set.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here