*Although “Esquire” dubbed Scarlett Johannsen as the Sexiest Woman Alive, Wendy Williams respectfully disagreed and felt the title should’ve gone to another candidate that she feels is more deserving.
“Would you like to see possibly the sexiest woman alive? You might not agree with me,” Wendy said. She then showed a picture of Kenya Moore on her media wall. It seems her fans disagreed with her but not respectfully as they proceeded to boo Kenya.
As always the veteran host defending her choice stating how flawless Kenya’s body is. “Everybody has their flaws. Have you ever pulled up on the quality of her skin?” Wendy said. “That’s the thing, everyone is not perfect, but she is as close to it as it gets.”
*Many fans may have speculated whether Chad Johnson has been keeping up with the new season of “Basketball Wives” to watch his ex Evelyn Lozada.
Well he was definitely watching the last episode and even kiss the TV during one of Evelyn’s confessionals.
Chad proceeded to have a picture snapped of him kissing the screen and posted it to Twitter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here