*Although “Esquire” dubbed Scarlett Johannsen as the Sexiest Woman Alive, Wendy Williams respectfully disagreed and felt the title should’ve gone to another candidate that she feels is more deserving.
“Would you like to see possibly the sexiest woman alive? You might not agree with me,” Wendy said. She then showed a picture of Kenya Moore on her media wall. It seems her fans disagreed with her but not respectfully as they proceeded to boo Kenya.
As always the veteran host defending her choice stating how flawless Kenya’s body is. “Everybody has their flaws. Have you ever pulled up on the quality of her skin?” Wendy said. “That’s the thing, everyone is not perfect, but she is as close to it as it gets.”
*Many fans may have speculated whether Chad Johnson has been keeping up with the new season of “Basketball Wives” to watch his ex Evelyn Lozada.
Well he was definitely watching the last episode and even kiss the TV during one of Evelyn’s confessionals.
Chad proceeded to have a picture snapped of him kissing the screen and posted it to Twitter.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here