*Although “Esquire” dubbed Scarlett Johannsen as the Sexiest Woman Alive, Wendy Williams respectfully disagreed and felt the title should’ve gone to another candidate that she feels is more deserving.
“Would you like to see possibly the sexiest woman alive? You might not agree with me,” Wendy said. She then showed a picture of Kenya Moore on her media wall. It seems her fans disagreed with her but not respectfully as they proceeded to boo Kenya.
As always the veteran host defending her choice stating how flawless Kenya’s body is. “Everybody has their flaws. Have you ever pulled up on the quality of her skin?” Wendy said. “That’s the thing, everyone is not perfect, but she is as close to it as it gets.”
*Many fans may have speculated whether Chad Johnson has been keeping up with the new season of “Basketball Wives” to watch his ex Evelyn Lozada.
Well he was definitely watching the last episode and even kiss the TV during one of Evelyn’s confessionals.
Chad proceeded to have a picture snapped of him kissing the screen and posted it to Twitter.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here