*Although “Esquire” dubbed Scarlett Johannsen as the Sexiest Woman Alive, Wendy Williams respectfully disagreed and felt the title should’ve gone to another candidate that she feels is more deserving.
“Would you like to see possibly the sexiest woman alive? You might not agree with me,” Wendy said. She then showed a picture of Kenya Moore on her media wall. It seems her fans disagreed with her but not respectfully as they proceeded to boo Kenya.
As always the veteran host defending her choice stating how flawless Kenya’s body is. “Everybody has their flaws. Have you ever pulled up on the quality of her skin?” Wendy said. “That’s the thing, everyone is not perfect, but she is as close to it as it gets.”
*Many fans may have speculated whether Chad Johnson has been keeping up with the new season of “Basketball Wives” to watch his ex Evelyn Lozada.
Well he was definitely watching the last episode and even kiss the TV during one of Evelyn’s confessionals.
Chad proceeded to have a picture snapped of him kissing the screen and posted it to Twitter.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here