*Although “Esquire” dubbed Scarlett Johannsen as the Sexiest Woman Alive, Wendy Williams respectfully disagreed and felt the title should’ve gone to another candidate that she feels is more deserving.
“Would you like to see possibly the sexiest woman alive? You might not agree with me,” Wendy said. She then showed a picture of Kenya Moore on her media wall. It seems her fans disagreed with her but not respectfully as they proceeded to boo Kenya.
As always the veteran host defending her choice stating how flawless Kenya’s body is. “Everybody has their flaws. Have you ever pulled up on the quality of her skin?” Wendy said. “That’s the thing, everyone is not perfect, but she is as close to it as it gets.”
*Many fans may have speculated whether Chad Johnson has been keeping up with the new season of “Basketball Wives” to watch his ex Evelyn Lozada.
Well he was definitely watching the last episode and even kiss the TV during one of Evelyn’s confessionals.
Chad proceeded to have a picture snapped of him kissing the screen and posted it to Twitter.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here