*Kevin Hart is arguably the hardest working comedian in show business these days and he’s adding a new untitled divorced-couple comedy to his body of work for ABC.
The comedy series looks to give viewers a raw look inside the life of a couple after their divorce, as they attempt to be friends in order to co-parent their children.
Writers and producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, from “Community” and “Scrubs,” will work on the project, which is based on Kevin Hart’s original stand-up material.
But if the show does get picked up, we shouldn’t look for Hart to be its star; although he may take a recurring role. His main role will be executive producer, along with 3 Arts’ Dave Becky, Goldman, and Donovan.
Hart has had an extremely busy year as we will see him in the movie “Get Hard” with Will Ferrell; playing a fight promoter in “Grudge Match” with Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone; as well as the films “About Last Night,” “The Wedding Ringer” and “Think Like a Man 2.”
Also his hit “fake” reality show BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is also set to return this month.
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Mexico Won’t Send Contestant to Miss Universe Due to Donald Trump
- Misty Copeland Named 1st Black Female Principal Dancer at American Ballet Theatre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here