*Kevin Hart is arguably the hardest working comedian in show business these days and he’s adding a new untitled divorced-couple comedy to his body of work for ABC.
The comedy series looks to give viewers a raw look inside the life of a couple after their divorce, as they attempt to be friends in order to co-parent their children.
Writers and producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, from “Community” and “Scrubs,” will work on the project, which is based on Kevin Hart’s original stand-up material.
But if the show does get picked up, we shouldn’t look for Hart to be its star; although he may take a recurring role. His main role will be executive producer, along with 3 Arts’ Dave Becky, Goldman, and Donovan.
Hart has had an extremely busy year as we will see him in the movie “Get Hard” with Will Ferrell; playing a fight promoter in “Grudge Match” with Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone; as well as the films “About Last Night,” “The Wedding Ringer” and “Think Like a Man 2.”
Also his hit “fake” reality show BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is also set to return this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here