*Kevin Hart is arguably the hardest working comedian in show business these days and he’s adding a new untitled divorced-couple comedy to his body of work for ABC.
The comedy series looks to give viewers a raw look inside the life of a couple after their divorce, as they attempt to be friends in order to co-parent their children.
Writers and producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, from “Community” and “Scrubs,” will work on the project, which is based on Kevin Hart’s original stand-up material.
But if the show does get picked up, we shouldn’t look for Hart to be its star; although he may take a recurring role. His main role will be executive producer, along with 3 Arts’ Dave Becky, Goldman, and Donovan.
Hart has had an extremely busy year as we will see him in the movie “Get Hard” with Will Ferrell; playing a fight promoter in “Grudge Match” with Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone; as well as the films “About Last Night,” “The Wedding Ringer” and “Think Like a Man 2.”
Also his hit “fake” reality show BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is also set to return this month.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here