*Kevin Hart is arguably the hardest working comedian in show business these days and he’s adding a new untitled divorced-couple comedy to his body of work for ABC.
The comedy series looks to give viewers a raw look inside the life of a couple after their divorce, as they attempt to be friends in order to co-parent their children.
Writers and producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, from “Community” and “Scrubs,” will work on the project, which is based on Kevin Hart’s original stand-up material.
But if the show does get picked up, we shouldn’t look for Hart to be its star; although he may take a recurring role. His main role will be executive producer, along with 3 Arts’ Dave Becky, Goldman, and Donovan.
Hart has had an extremely busy year as we will see him in the movie “Get Hard” with Will Ferrell; playing a fight promoter in “Grudge Match” with Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone; as well as the films “About Last Night,” “The Wedding Ringer” and “Think Like a Man 2.”
Also his hit “fake” reality show BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is also set to return this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here