*Kevin Hart is arguably the hardest working comedian in show business these days and he’s adding a new untitled divorced-couple comedy to his body of work for ABC.
The comedy series looks to give viewers a raw look inside the life of a couple after their divorce, as they attempt to be friends in order to co-parent their children.
Writers and producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, from “Community” and “Scrubs,” will work on the project, which is based on Kevin Hart’s original stand-up material.
But if the show does get picked up, we shouldn’t look for Hart to be its star; although he may take a recurring role. His main role will be executive producer, along with 3 Arts’ Dave Becky, Goldman, and Donovan.
Hart has had an extremely busy year as we will see him in the movie “Get Hard” with Will Ferrell; playing a fight promoter in “Grudge Match” with Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone; as well as the films “About Last Night,” “The Wedding Ringer” and “Think Like a Man 2.”
Also his hit “fake” reality show BET’s “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is also set to return this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here