As if she’s not already known for bearing it all in the past, it seems some people weren’t exactly pleased with the racy swimsuit picture that Kim Kardashian posted on her Instagram on Wednesday.
In an attempt to show off her post-baby figure, she snapped a shot with her camera phone and posted it for all to see.
While some people liked it, others on Twitter thought that Kardashian was trying too hard and weren’t pleased with the new mom’s choice of wardrobe.
“This photo is desperate. This photo is sad. This photo is inappropriate,” one user wrote about the 32-year-old mom.
“Kim Kardashian should stop taking inappropriate pictures & start taking care of her baby,” wrote another.
Radar Online reported that a number of Kardashian’s Instagram commenters labeled her picture “disgusting” and “nasty.”
Another Instagram user wrote: “You’re a mother, not a prostitute. Chill with that.”
One person who seemed to be pleased with the photo was Kanye West, who retweeted the photo and included the message: “HEADING HOME NOW.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here