As if she’s not already known for bearing it all in the past, it seems some people weren’t exactly pleased with the racy swimsuit picture that Kim Kardashian posted on her Instagram on Wednesday.
In an attempt to show off her post-baby figure, she snapped a shot with her camera phone and posted it for all to see.
While some people liked it, others on Twitter thought that Kardashian was trying too hard and weren’t pleased with the new mom’s choice of wardrobe.
“This photo is desperate. This photo is sad. This photo is inappropriate,” one user wrote about the 32-year-old mom.
“Kim Kardashian should stop taking inappropriate pictures & start taking care of her baby,” wrote another.
Radar Online reported that a number of Kardashian’s Instagram commenters labeled her picture “disgusting” and “nasty.”
Another Instagram user wrote: “You’re a mother, not a prostitute. Chill with that.”
One person who seemed to be pleased with the photo was Kanye West, who retweeted the photo and included the message: “HEADING HOME NOW.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here