*Apparently, La La Anthony doesn’t mind gettin’ her freak on (we’re sure hubby Carmelo Anthony thanks the man upstairs every chance he gets).
During an interview on the daily talker, “Bethenny,” the real basketball wife (not them other ho’s) opened up about her relationship with her basketball-playing boo, trusting him on the road, and why regular sex is an absolute must between exclusive lovers.
Bethenny: How is the life? You hear all the cliches about dating men who go on the road. Do you get worried? Do you get jealous? What’s the dynamic?
La La: I’m just very secure in myself. I cant worry about what’s happening on the road. I know our relationship. I know we have a great relationship. He’s my best friend and that’s what I put my energy on. If we think too much about what’s going on when we are not there and checking phones and cracking email codes, that will drive a woman crazy. You have to be secure in yourself and hope that’s the best.
Bethenny: Do you go on the road?
La La: Sometimes I go on the road. I work so much that I am just not able to pick up and go on the road but if he is going to a fun place, Chicago, Miami somewhere that I want to visit, yeah I’ll jump on the road and hang out.
Bethenny: How important do you think sex is in a relationship? Compared to if I had to put a gun to someone’s head and said okay you have to choose sex or emotion in a relationship, like sexual connection or emotional connection.
La La: Wow that’s a good one. I love sex. I think emotional definitely but I love sex, I think it’s very important.
Bethenny: Do you think they are related? An emotional connection makes the sex better or they are?
La La: I think they are definitely related if you guys are compatible on an emotional level you guys will just be magnetic and great. One thing with sex with me is, I’m not into scheduling sex now. I am just not into that. I don’t think that’s sexy, I like being spontaneous and things just happen and you’re like wooaaa.
Bethenny: It’s not like you and your husband can do it in a hotel bathroom, he’s quite large someone would notice it. I mean, this couple did it in a home depot shed. People would call you out.
La La: We’ve never done that but you’d be surprised.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here