*Here it is, the Lady Gaga/R. Kelly collaboration from the pop star’s album “ARTPOP.”
The song, titled “Do What U Want,” hit the web today, with cover art of Gaga’s (or some blonde stand-in’s) thonged arse.
The song, sporting an ’80s-style synth throb, finds Gaga encouraging listeners to “Do what you want with my body.” R-ruh croons about doing shots and flying on private jets before obeying Gaga’s request.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here