*Her new mixtape, “Hardcore 2K13: Back 2 Da Streets,” is set to be released this Halloween. Meanwhile, her partner in rhyme, calls herself Black Goldilocks.
“I found myself being nervous. At first I was cool. Then I was like hold on, wait a minute…I’m working with Kim,” said Foxx.
“She has the overall package. I look for everything. She’s gorgeous, she raps her ass off, she’s dope and she’s a hustler,” Lil Kim, the female rap icon says about Foxx. “I love to see her rap in person, as opposed to hearing her on records. She’s even more amazing when you hear her in person, you feel her.”
“The cypher is dope! It’s raw hip hop. The gloves come off that’s where you expose your personality and who you really are. It shows your craft, your talent, your hustle, your grind, your passion. I had to lock in and embrace it. I gave 100%,” Tiffany Foxx told BET.
Ms. Foxx also wants everyone to know she is more than a pupil:
“We’re both bosses in our own right. Kim’s always doing her own thing, I’m doing my own thing. People need to understand that it’s not just a Tiffany and Kim protégé type thing.”
To hear the ladies freestyles watch the 2013 BET Hip Hop Awards on October 15th. The 8th annual show will be hosted by hip hop superstar Snoop Dogg. According to Karen Civil, during Jon Connor’s cypher, he announces his signing with Dr. Dre’s Aftermath and Kendrick Lamar continues with his slaying voyage of fellow rappers.
Catch the full interview:
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Crazy Mom who Killed Her Kids: 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here