*Christian Louboutin has officially launched a new line of signature red-bottom stilettos.
Instead of 50 shades of grey, these shoes have several shades of nude. Yes, Bandaid needs to follow suit.
These re-invented heels can be enjoyed by everyone with her different shade of nude from fair blush to rich chestnut, a woman can look get the right look she’s been desiring.
“The shoes are there to give the woman an extra lift, not to take attention away from the legs and what she is wearing,” the designer said, according to Glamour. “They disappear like magic and become a fluid extension of her legs, as in a sketch, elongating the silhouette.”
Don’t we all want to be a little taller, and look a little slimmer?
Get this… not sure which shade best fits your skin tone? Check out the Louboutin Shades app, which helps divas all around choose the pair that best suits her nudie needs.
Check it out. We did. We love it. It’s really not a necessary app and really only comes in handy for one, maybe two-time use. But it sure is fun to play with. The app is available for your iPhone and iPad.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here