*Mariah Carey has been confined to bedazzled arm slings since July after taking a spill on the set of a music video and dislocating her shoulder. She counts that discomfort, and the pain of pushing out Dem Babies – 2-year-old Moroccan and Monroe – among the toughest experiences in her life thus far.
She told E! News: “Anybody who’s ever had multiples will know it is one of the most difficult experiences ever but the reward is just beyond – I can’t even explain how rewarding having these babies is for me. But yeah, breaking my rib was not festive. Dislocating my shoulder was not a good thing, either.”
Earlier this month, the 43-year-old songbird lamented on her tough road to recovery, telling fans her dislocated shoulder has been the ”toughest experience” of her life in an emotional open letter posted on her Facebook page.
She wrote: ”When people expected me to go, ‘Here I am, I’m back and everything’s great’, it didn’t happen because my hand was still in tremendous pain and it took this long for it to heal.”
However, Mariah – who is married to “America’s Got Talent” host Nick Cannon – has had a fairly quick recovery period, exceeding the expectations of her doctors.
She added: “It’s a huge deal, it should have taken eight months and even my doctors can’t believe it. It’s been a long journey, the physical therapists have been incredible and I am very grateful to all of them for helping me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Mystery Surrounds South African Child in Chris Rock’s Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here