*Mariah Carey has been confined to bedazzled arm slings since July after taking a spill on the set of a music video and dislocating her shoulder. She counts that discomfort, and the pain of pushing out Dem Babies – 2-year-old Moroccan and Monroe – among the toughest experiences in her life thus far.
She told E! News: “Anybody who’s ever had multiples will know it is one of the most difficult experiences ever but the reward is just beyond – I can’t even explain how rewarding having these babies is for me. But yeah, breaking my rib was not festive. Dislocating my shoulder was not a good thing, either.”
Earlier this month, the 43-year-old songbird lamented on her tough road to recovery, telling fans her dislocated shoulder has been the ”toughest experience” of her life in an emotional open letter posted on her Facebook page.
She wrote: ”When people expected me to go, ‘Here I am, I’m back and everything’s great’, it didn’t happen because my hand was still in tremendous pain and it took this long for it to heal.”
However, Mariah – who is married to “America’s Got Talent” host Nick Cannon – has had a fairly quick recovery period, exceeding the expectations of her doctors.
She added: “It’s a huge deal, it should have taken eight months and even my doctors can’t believe it. It’s been a long journey, the physical therapists have been incredible and I am very grateful to all of them for helping me.”
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here