*Mariah Carey has been confined to bedazzled arm slings since July after taking a spill on the set of a music video and dislocating her shoulder. She counts that discomfort, and the pain of pushing out Dem Babies – 2-year-old Moroccan and Monroe – among the toughest experiences in her life thus far.
She told E! News: “Anybody who’s ever had multiples will know it is one of the most difficult experiences ever but the reward is just beyond – I can’t even explain how rewarding having these babies is for me. But yeah, breaking my rib was not festive. Dislocating my shoulder was not a good thing, either.”
Earlier this month, the 43-year-old songbird lamented on her tough road to recovery, telling fans her dislocated shoulder has been the ”toughest experience” of her life in an emotional open letter posted on her Facebook page.
She wrote: ”When people expected me to go, ‘Here I am, I’m back and everything’s great’, it didn’t happen because my hand was still in tremendous pain and it took this long for it to heal.”
However, Mariah – who is married to “America’s Got Talent” host Nick Cannon – has had a fairly quick recovery period, exceeding the expectations of her doctors.
She added: “It’s a huge deal, it should have taken eight months and even my doctors can’t believe it. It’s been a long journey, the physical therapists have been incredible and I am very grateful to all of them for helping me.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here