Sonya Miller filed divorce docs in which she seeks to end her 24-year marriage because of “irreconcilable differences.”
P and Sonya have 4 minor children … she wants full custody. They also have a grown son, Romeo.
Sonya wants spousal support. However, according to TMZ, the situation is kinda weird:
Back in 2011, Sonya went to court to get child support. At the time we thought they were already divorced, but now we learn no one ever pulled the trigger and filed divorce documents. So she did it now, but we’re told they’ve been separated for a long time.
Hmm, it looks like M.P. has clearly moved on … because a woman he was rumored to be dating threw him a surprise, flash mob birthday bash in Santa Monica back in April.
The party backfired, says TMZ, because Master P hated it and stormed out of the restaurant.
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here.)
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here