Sonya Miller filed divorce docs in which she seeks to end her 24-year marriage because of “irreconcilable differences.”
P and Sonya have 4 minor children … she wants full custody. They also have a grown son, Romeo.
Sonya wants spousal support. However, according to TMZ, the situation is kinda weird:
Back in 2011, Sonya went to court to get child support. At the time we thought they were already divorced, but now we learn no one ever pulled the trigger and filed divorce documents. So she did it now, but we’re told they’ve been separated for a long time.
Hmm, it looks like M.P. has clearly moved on … because a woman he was rumored to be dating threw him a surprise, flash mob birthday bash in Santa Monica back in April.
The party backfired, says TMZ, because Master P hated it and stormed out of the restaurant.
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here