Sonya Miller filed divorce docs in which she seeks to end her 24-year marriage because of “irreconcilable differences.”
P and Sonya have 4 minor children … she wants full custody. They also have a grown son, Romeo.
Sonya wants spousal support. However, according to TMZ, the situation is kinda weird:
Back in 2011, Sonya went to court to get child support. At the time we thought they were already divorced, but now we learn no one ever pulled the trigger and filed divorce documents. So she did it now, but we’re told they’ve been separated for a long time.
Hmm, it looks like M.P. has clearly moved on … because a woman he was rumored to be dating threw him a surprise, flash mob birthday bash in Santa Monica back in April.
The party backfired, says TMZ, because Master P hated it and stormed out of the restaurant.
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here.)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here