Sonya Miller filed divorce docs in which she seeks to end her 24-year marriage because of “irreconcilable differences.”
P and Sonya have 4 minor children … she wants full custody. They also have a grown son, Romeo.
Sonya wants spousal support. However, according to TMZ, the situation is kinda weird:
Back in 2011, Sonya went to court to get child support. At the time we thought they were already divorced, but now we learn no one ever pulled the trigger and filed divorce documents. So she did it now, but we’re told they’ve been separated for a long time.
Hmm, it looks like M.P. has clearly moved on … because a woman he was rumored to be dating threw him a surprise, flash mob birthday bash in Santa Monica back in April.
The party backfired, says TMZ, because Master P hated it and stormed out of the restaurant.
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click here.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here