The pop princess is showing love to Lil Kim by recreating Kim’s infamous, and very revealing, dress from the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards.
The iconic moment has been recaptured by Cyrus although boobage nwise she not as endowed as Queen Bee. But that aside, just like the original, she left one booby exposed saved for a pasty. Otherwise she’d be in jail and we’d writing a different story.
But of course the highlight of of the night back then was when the legendary legend Diana Ross emulated her hit song and “reached out and touched” lil Kim to the shock and delight of audiences everywhere.
Via Twitter, Cyrus showed of her homage to Lil Kim with a selfie snap Kim. “Happy Halloween @LilKim,” said Miley.
Lil Kim seems to be loving the attention and responded with:
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here