The buzz is growing about the new film, ‘12 Years A Slave‘, that hit theaters this weekend.
Recently, a number of cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Washington, DC and Los Angeles hosted private screenings.
A number of celebs (Rev. Al Sharpton, Laz Alonso, Cissy Houston, Laura Govan, Omarosa, Lil Mama, Roland Martin, etc.) were spotted hitting the carpet in support.
Check out the snaps.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here