The buzz is growing about the new film, ‘12 Years A Slave‘, that hit theaters this weekend.
Recently, a number of cities, including Atlanta, Chicago, Washington, DC and Los Angeles hosted private screenings.
A number of celebs (Rev. Al Sharpton, Laz Alonso, Cissy Houston, Laura Govan, Omarosa, Lil Mama, Roland Martin, etc.) were spotted hitting the carpet in support.
Check out the snaps.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here