But before the Missouri-native could take the stage with Future, Arsenio sat down to talk baseball playoffs with Nelly. As a devout St. Louis Cardinals fan, Nelly defended his home team against Arsenio’s love of the Los Angeles Dodgers and accepted a bet live on TV, saying his Cardinals would defeat the Dodgers in the NLCS playoffs.
If Cardinals lose to the Dodgers, Nelly will have to perform “Country Grammar” on “The Arsenio Hall Show” wearing a Dodgers jersey. If the Cardinals win, Arsenio will have to perform “Country Grammar” wearing a Cardinals jersey.
Based on the fact that the Cards are up 3 games to 1 over the Dodgers, it appears that he’ll be wearing a Cardinals jersey and doing “Country Grammar” very soon.
Meanwhile, check out of the clip below with the interview and the performance!
Nelly’s Making Bets and Answering Viewer Questions
After making a big bet with Arsenio, Nelly answered questions submitted by Arsenio’s Twitter followers.
Nelly was joined by Future to perform ‘Give U Dat’:
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Clip Courtesy: The Arsenio Hall Show Courtesy of CBS Television Distribution
Show clips & photos are available at: www.cbspressexpress.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here