*Reality star NeNe Leakes is telling viewers to expect even more drama on season 6 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
During her recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, NeNe said she thinks that some of her cast mates may be laying it on a little thick in order to get more camera time.
Although the “RHOA” vet of all people is well aware that many reality shows thrive on drama to bring in viewers, but she doesn’t think being over the top for show is cool.
“A lot of drama. That’s what it is all the time. People trying to beef up their storylines. Trust me, I happen to be one of the very real ones,” NeNe said. “I don’t play a character when I come on to ‘Real Housewives.’ I play NeNe, and there are girls who play characters. I am just who I am: I am NeNe Leakes.”
Although she wouldn’t give too much details, there is word that there was conflict between NeNe and Kenya during this new season.
“I can’t say what that’s about, because the show hasn’t aired yet, but I’m the boss,” NeNe asserted. “I’ve been here since day one. .”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here