*Reality star NeNe Leakes is telling viewers to expect even more drama on season 6 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
During her recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, NeNe said she thinks that some of her cast mates may be laying it on a little thick in order to get more camera time.
Although the “RHOA” vet of all people is well aware that many reality shows thrive on drama to bring in viewers, but she doesn’t think being over the top for show is cool.
“A lot of drama. That’s what it is all the time. People trying to beef up their storylines. Trust me, I happen to be one of the very real ones,” NeNe said. “I don’t play a character when I come on to ‘Real Housewives.’ I play NeNe, and there are girls who play characters. I am just who I am: I am NeNe Leakes.”
Although she wouldn’t give too much details, there is word that there was conflict between NeNe and Kenya during this new season.
“I can’t say what that’s about, because the show hasn’t aired yet, but I’m the boss,” NeNe asserted. “I’ve been here since day one. .”
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here