*Reality star NeNe Leakes is telling viewers to expect even more drama on season 6 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
During her recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, NeNe said she thinks that some of her cast mates may be laying it on a little thick in order to get more camera time.
Although the “RHOA” vet of all people is well aware that many reality shows thrive on drama to bring in viewers, but she doesn’t think being over the top for show is cool.
“A lot of drama. That’s what it is all the time. People trying to beef up their storylines. Trust me, I happen to be one of the very real ones,” NeNe said. “I don’t play a character when I come on to ‘Real Housewives.’ I play NeNe, and there are girls who play characters. I am just who I am: I am NeNe Leakes.”
Although she wouldn’t give too much details, there is word that there was conflict between NeNe and Kenya during this new season.
“I can’t say what that’s about, because the show hasn’t aired yet, but I’m the boss,” NeNe asserted. “I’ve been here since day one. .”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here